Anyone tried Upper Deck Epacks?

Yea
Went a few packs of stuff last week, still didn't get anything great. About the only thing decent was a Drax relic. Have to laugh, got an EX insert in Spiderman that set off the buzzer and red flashes. Check it out on COMC and Ebay and it's worth about a buck!

Yeah it is funny all the inserts are so cheap on COMC it makes the mid range insert hits on epack less then exciting.

Spider-Man Homecoming is now up on ePack.. anybody buying in???

smhc.png

Pack US$13.99
Box US$134.99 (10 Packs)
Case US$1599.99 (12 Boxes)

Nah, I'll give it a miss, that set looks pretty ordinary in the breaks I saw... and US$14 seems a bit steep for a pack, especially at our exchange rate...

Spider-Man Homecoming is now up on ePack.. anybody buying in???

smhc.png

Pack US$13.99
Box US$134.99 (10 Packs)
Case US$1599.99 (12 Boxes)
I stupidly bought about 15 packs. Got an auto mem card of Martin Starr and a few other random things, but the cards have almost no value, pretty much all of the autos sell for less than the price of a pack (except Keaton obviously) and very few seem to be chasing the set so its even difficult to trade for, I literally haven't been able to trade away a single card yet. Will not be buying any more and pretty disappointed that I bought the ones I did.

i grabbed 1 pack hit a double mem card spidey stark costume/home made costume but i was not impressed by the rest of the pack, i would rather drop the dollars on GotG of add a few more and get more Fleer Ultra,

it fells like it should be a $5 pack

Hey all, if you're interested there's a sale on at the moment. GoTG2 packs are buy one, get one free! Unfortunately I only managed a quad from my packs :mad:

bought some more FUSM packs and managed to pick up a nice Scarlet Witch Sketch by Rich Hennemann
Scarlet Witch Sketch - Rich Hennemann.JPG

Got some other random junk as well but the main thing I am happy about is that the purchase finally gave me enough cards to trade to finish the legacy rainbow foils I have been working on since the set was released
Legacy Rainbow.png

bought some more FUSM packs and managed to pick up a nice Scarlet Witch Sketch by Rich Hennemann
Scarlet Witch Sketch - Rich Hennemann.JPG

Got some other random junk as well but the main thing I am happy about is that the purchase finally gave me enough cards to trade to finish the legacy rainbow foils I have been working on since the set was released
Legacy Rainbow.png

Isn't that medusa of the Inhumans???

Nice work on that legacy set that is a nice set of three cards there!

Does look more like Medusa...doesn't have the usual headpiece of The Scarlett Witch...pretty nice sketch all the same, well done!

Marvel premier is dropping on Wednesday apparently.. this could be dangerous:

Yeah ? Wonder if it'll be any different to the physical release and also wonder what the price point will be like....if it's still a US $200 + a pack product, I'll be giving it a miss.

Suppose Thor Ragnarok can't be far away either. Might try some packs of that as I haven't been able to bring myself to buy a box yet as the auto list was so weak.

I can't imagine premier being too far of the RRP price but if it's just packets and not the bonus sketch in the tin then they may drop the price. Still be expensive I reckon.

Thor I'll get a few off. When it drops

Wow, even worse than physical boxes! Can't see them selling much of it at that price when you can buy a box for $210.

And even if you get two really decent sketches, that's probably only about $150-$200 in today's market

Maybe they'll have a 50% off sale some day ! ;)

yeah its a nasty price, hopefully it does go on sale otherwise they may be stuck with it for a while,

the 2018 goodwins sold out quickly tho

Now this really interests me ! It was a bit of a sleeper set I reckon...I broke a box, base cards are pretty old skool and there's some nice autos. Sketches are pretty good too I think...

upload_2018-2-16_10-33-27.png

Now this really interests me ! It was a bit of a sleeper set I reckon...I broke a box, base cards are pretty old skool and there's some nice autos. Sketches are pretty good too I think...

upload_2018-2-16_10-33-27.png

This i could get on, i dabbled with the last set and walked away with a bill paxton auto so this will be something different.

i am interested to see if they will put Netflix Daredevil series up on epack too since it gets a general release soon

Back
Top Bottom