Any other Trail Blazers fans out there?

tough loss in phx.. amare is a monster!!! and barnes scoring 20 something pts..

but good on my guys.. rudy 20 pts in 22 minutes... sergio 5pts, 4dimes, perfect shooting in 13 minutes. :v:

[ame=http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=EQGmWwUwcQ0]YouTube - NBA TV Top 5: November 6th[/ame]

Sick top 5 check it out!!!

yea that was a crazy game against houston, i feel its going to be a game that sparks our season, as that was the last game of a 5 game stretch against 5 teams that had 50+ wins last season.........

saw on todays coverage there is a section on the blazers where you can send in photos of you wearing your blazers gear around the world - so if anyone has blazers gear and photos in an extremely Aust. location send it in......

no way!! he'll be like travis outlaw in 3 years!!
Batum can score 5-6 points a night.. sure that's not much.. but he can do it in 15 minutes in his rookie year. Just keep playing him and build his confidence. And getting to play alongside outlaw and roy and fernandez every practice beats going berserk in D-league

blazers are scary... even without oden.. i'd even go so far as trading oden for premium bigs if there are offers..

no way!! he'll be like travis outlaw in 3 years!!
Batum can score 5-6 points a night.. sure that's not much.. but he can do it in 15 minutes in his rookie year. Just keep playing him and build his confidence. And getting to play alongside outlaw and roy and fernandez every practice beats going berserk in D-league

blazers are scary... even without oden.. i'd even go so far as trading oden for premium bigs if there are offers..

haha well Batum saw his draft stock plumet from top 10 to like top 30, so hopefully he won't be a flop. I think he should have stayed and developed his game further.. but we'll see.

I'm calling it... rudy fernandez... roy

and batum's auto is too expensive..

I'd think so too if ROY was based on team records, but it's basically a stat-fest and I'm holding to it that Derrick Rose wins it if he continues at this rate, if not it's all Beasley's.

But RUDY is sick. Can anyone say younger, better Ginobili in the future?

not too concerned about individual accolades at this stage, i'll be happy if the blazers maintain thier position and sneak into the all star break in position 4-6 :thumbsup: as our schedule gets a bit easier at that point

i hope they trade webster and just groom batum. they don't need webster anymore... just go with oden aldridge frye and prz inside then blake and sergio at the handle and roy, outlaw, RUDY and groom batum for the wings.. you still got bayless who can be better than webster in a few years. I say trade webster for money and a draft pick. management's got a knack for winner picks anyway

Back
Top Bottom