Adelaide Super Trade Day/Multiple Case breaks Sunday 12th of Aug from 12 noon til 3pm ish.

sounds great Brett... is that Sunday the 12th?
would be def interested in a box out of the case breaks - let us know prices when you know more
cheers
Ant

This sounds great Brett. Facilities sound really good and a good group to give the hire fee to :thumbsup:

Thanks for the feedback mate.

sounds great Brett... is that Sunday the 12th?
would be def interested in a box out of the case breaks - let us know prices when you know more

Yeah sorry Sunday the 12th will change the date later. Prices for case breaks will be

$120 for 11-12 Limited
$220 for 11-12 Gold Standard.

Will be gold Coin donation on the day towards hire hall. Have kept the box prices as low as I can for the Super Trade Day.

Will have other boxes, packs and supplies avail on the day too.
cheers
Ant

Hello to all looking at coming down to the trade day.

Mr Paparazzi has allowed me to advertise to anyone interested to buy bubble mailers.
I am able to get a good price on a bulk lot, but too many for me so looking at sharing the lot out to all interested in buying some.
(OFFER ONLY AVAILABLE TO ANYONE GOING TO TRADE DAY HERE IN ADELAIDE)
  • Size: 160 mm x 230 mm (Internal Dimensions), 180mm x 230mm (Outer Dimensions)
  • Premium Quality & Lightweight for postal savings.
  • Seamless bottom affords additional cushioning protection along with greater overall strength and safety.
  • High-slip AirCap cushioning material allows faster, easier product insertion.
  • Fully laminated kraftand air cellular construction provides outstanding stiffness and puncture resistance.
  • Convenient self-seal saves labor and eliminates the need for staples and tape, while forming a water-resistant, secure package.
  • Made from 100% recycled content

• 50 bubble mailers for $8 16cents each or
    100 bubble mailers for $15 15cents each
    Please PM me if interested in buying some

Back
Top Bottom