Adelaide Super Trade Day/Multiple Case breaks Sunday 12th of Aug from 12 noon til 3pm ish.

Ive got a Bird for Skip :) and a Davis replacement and Bogut for you Carl :)

I'm looking forward to getting those mate.

Don't worry - if I can't trade I'll buy with some of that cash that everybody will be spending with me...... :-S

Should be good catching up anyway. Hopefully I'll be in a better mood this time round :p

these envelopes are pretty standard and plain ... i used them both here and for os and no probs...

only 50 left!

Last reminder trade day/case breaks is on this Sunday the 12th of August from 12 til 3ish. Will have other NBA, UFC and Non Sport boxes for sale.

As well as that there will be plenty of collectors looking for a few trades or two plus a few traders who will be selling some cards on the day :)

Will be doing a raffle for a couple of Nice autos as well as a Prize for the worst box bust of the day.

glad to hear all went well and your doing ok.... look forward to seeing you sunday

I might actually be able to make it YAY!
Surgery went OK, As soon s i woke up I checked myself out and just got home..
Drugs are really good, high as a kite still :) cant feel much right now, but think im going to be pretty sore tomorrow!!

Good to hear mate, got a box of UNC coming over and some blasters as well :) Keep you happy on the day.

I will take a Heap of stuff with me for a quick sale! Need some cash pretty bad for stock for the gawler show, So some Great bargains to be had on the Day!!! I just hope no one takes advantage of me while I am drugged up!! LOL

Will take all my recent stuff as well s m albums ith all the 90;s stuff..
Anyone interested in complete sets from the 90's? base and insert sets???

yeah i could be depending what they are

A bit of everything... classics, UD topps fleer flair, you name it! have got a full set of UD die cuts heaps of full insert sets from back in the day, Just sick of looking at it all..
I guess i will try and take it all with me.
Lots of random stuff!
anything you want in particular?

Door prizes for anyone with the name Matt? Keen as mustard mate, got a bit of afl select and team coach got $hit loads of base and inserts from the past few years of ball and plenty of gu and autos. Got 2 boxes in the gs case plus looking to get 1 or 2 other boxes plus picking up a mate and bringing him down too. Big day......big big day. GO CROWS YOU BEAUTY!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow!! Little bit excited! hahaha!

Dibs on ANY Black Gold Threads GU pulled from the GS Case that I need!! hahaha!

I'm excited too, have x2 Limited from the case. Would be more excited if it weren't for an essay I need to get done by tonight :lol: and I'm probably the only guy in S.A collecting Ed Davis so dibs probably doesn't matter lol
... but if it does :cautious: .... DIBS!

Door prizes for anyone with the name Matt? Keen as mustard mate, got a bit of afl select and team coach got $hit loads of base and inserts from the past few years of ball and plenty of gu and autos. Got 2 boxes in the gs case plus looking to get 1 or 2 other boxes plus picking up a mate and bringing him down too. Big day......big big day. GO CROWS YOU BEAUTY!!!!!!!!

Good win today by the Crows :) I busted the Premiership Redemption in AFL today :) Do I keep it for when Crows win this year. Going to be an awesome day tomorrow got about 5 guys with stalls tomorrow. Setting up my partners son with his own for sale folder tomorrow too.

Back
Top Bottom