Adelaide Super Trade Day/Multiple Case breaks Sunday 12th of Aug from 12 noon til 3pm ish.

are people going to bring there singles to sell/trade? or just box breaks and meet n greet?
im keen on coming down before my soccer match starts

Ok guys I still got some bubble mailers left, they are at a great price.

(OFFER ONLY AVAILABLE TO ANYONE GOING TO TRADE DAY HERE IN ADELAIDE TO PICK THEM UP, as postage will increase their cost.)
  • Size: 160 mm x 230 mm (Internal Dimensions), 180mm x 230mm (Outer Dimensions)
  • Premium Quality & Lightweight for postal savings.
  • Seamless bottom affords additional cushioning protection along with greater overall strength and safety.
  • High-slip AirCap cushioning material allows faster, easier product insertion.
  • Fully laminated kraftand air cellular construction provides outstanding stiffness and puncture resistance.
  • Convenient self-seal saves labor and eliminates the need for staples and tape, while forming a water-resistant, secure package.
  • Made from 100% recycled content
50 bubble mailers for $8 (16cents each) or
100 bubble mailers for $15 (15cents each)
(50 Bubble Lined Mailbag 150x225mm from OZ POST will cost you $28.50)

Please PM me if interested in buying some

Ok guys I still got some bubble mailers left, they are at a great price.

(OFFER ONLY AVAILABLE TO ANYONE GOING TO TRADE DAY HERE IN ADELAIDE TO PICK THEM UP, as postage will increase their cost.)
  • Size: 160 mm x 230 mm (Internal Dimensions), 180mm x 230mm (Outer Dimensions)
  • Premium Quality & Lightweight for postal savings.
  • Seamless bottom affords additional cushioning protection along with greater overall strength and safety.
  • High-slip AirCap cushioning material allows faster, easier product insertion.
  • Fully laminated kraftand air cellular construction provides outstanding stiffness and puncture resistance.
  • Convenient self-seal saves labor and eliminates the need for staples and tape, while forming a water-resistant, secure package.
  • Made from 100% recycled content
50 bubble mailers for $8 (16cents each) or
100 bubble mailers for $15 (15cents each)
(50 Bubble Lined Mailbag 150x225mm from OZ POST will cost you $28.50)

Please PM me if interested in buying some

Hey mate do these have the aviation signature area on them? As i have used some i got from work that didn't have it and the post office said that they won't go by plane which can slow down postage. If they do i may be keen on some.

I think there full of sh!t Matt! I use the plain ones from BigW a lot and have never had a problem, within Aus and OS!

I agree with that! never had that problem once! makes no difference at all.
there is an sticker they stick on that has a declaration to say it isnt a bomb or drugs or anything explosive, as long as they stick that on it is fine to go air mail.

I have never understood why they use them declarations.. would you really tick the box that says it has drugs or a bomb??

Back
Top Bottom