Adelaide Super Trade Day/Multiple Case breaks Sunday 12th of Aug from 12 noon til 3pm ish.

Mr Paparazzi

Adelaide's MOJO maker
Real Name
Brett
eBay User
saintyscollectables
Hi guys,

After the success of our last 3 TRADE DAYS with each getting bigger and better I have decided to host a

SUPER TRADE DAY/MULTIPLE CASE BREAK.

I have managed to find a Hall to hire at a reasonable rate with awesome facilities and helps out the Scouts in the meantime.

Date will be Sunday the 12th of August. @ Salisbury East Scouts Hall, Northbri Avenue Salisbury East.

Want some ideas on what time to start and finish? As I have this booked for the whole day.

Hobbyists are also welcome to come down and set up their own trade/sell table, limited sites available for $10. Tables provided.

There is onsite toilets, kitchenette, electric heating if its a cold day and Local shops across the road to get refreshments. As well as ample onsite car-parking.

Please check my facebook page for updates

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Paparazzi-Cards-Collectables/175644629154512

or
email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Brett

goldstandardcase.JPG
limitedcase.JPG

Saying that only bringing carry on luggage as its a flying visit so might need to scale down what i bring

Just wondering if this is a regular event ? We are planning a trip over your way this year and if there is a set day each month for example, I would be keen on joining in on the fun later this year :)

Ok guys decided 18th March it is then :) thanks for all the input, Want as many members as possible for this trade day.

Would be interesteding to meet any other Adelaide collectors and see everyone's tradelist cards and like your Hodge's last time Ian.

Back
Top Bottom