tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
Well today I got in the mail a very good find, it is a limited edition 1996 Series 1 Rugby League autograph promo card. It was autographed by Adam Ritson at the OZCON convention in Sydney in 1996.

Ritson was an up and coming star at the time, this will make a nice addition to my PC. Scans of the front and back of the card are supplied, the rear of the card indicates its an OZCON 1996 card.

IMG.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

iirc wasnt he like the youngest player to play first grade then he got his neck snapped hasnt played since. or may be someone else with a similar name

awesome card cant say iv'e ever seen one before

Nice card, something different. I've seen another one like that signed by David Woods.

iirc wasnt he like the youngest player to play first grade then he got his neck snapped hasnt played since. or may be someone else with a similar name

He was one of the youngest first graders. He retired at 20 due to a brain cyst.

he actually got hit high by john lomax while play for the eels against the raiders. he was concussed for a couple of days and the headaches would not go away so they gave him a cat scan. found he had a large cyst on the brain. he had a total of 7 operations which almst killed. he was on life support for a couple of weeks. he never played again. he was the first person to defect from super league to arl

Good pick up.....and he was a super star in the making before his career was cut short as said.

Back
Top Bottom