A Hobo inspired mailday....well part of it anyway

1967Sharks

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin
eBay User
1967sharks
I was inspired by Hobo to show off my 1971 Mobil Cronulla team set i recently picked up. It was decribed as Mint, but i could tell by the scans it was more like ex-nm.
Still they are in a rare condition.

Front
1971f.jpg

Back
1971b.jpg

Now for the big one, after a few issues with the condition of the signature i emailed the seller requesting my money back. He then informed me he had a much better one in his pc and was willing to replace it........isn't that the life :lol:

Anyways here it is #29/40
csr.jpg

Enjoy :thumbsup:

awesome kimmorley. i had #3 norton a while back, sold it wayy too cheap.

I was inspired by Hobo to show off my 1971 Mobil Cronulla team set i recently picked up. It was decribed as Mint, but i could tell by the scans it was more like ex-nm.
Still they are in a rare condition.

Front
1971f.jpg

Back
1971b.jpg

Now for the big one, after a few issues with the condition of the signature i emailed the seller requesting my money back. He then informed me he had a much better one in his pc and was willing to replace it........isn't that the life :lol:

Anyways here it is #29/40
csr.jpg

Enjoy :thumbsup:

awesome stuff mate how much did u pay for the kimmorley?

Very nice....are you teasing me about the condition of yours....:lol:

Very sweet set...look forward to adding to mine.

The Kimmorley is one nice card too.

Thanks for sharring them.

Cheers
Ross

awesome stuff mate how much did u pay for the kimmorley?

Thanks mate.My max bid won it to the last $, I was recently tossing up whether to pay $950 @ Cardzone. Not really that pumped paying those kind of $ for a player i never liked. Check out Ebay completed listings if you are that interested

You finally got the Kimmorley, great work!!!
Thanks James......Any leads on the 06 Buderus sig tazo yet?

Very nice....are you teasing me about the condition of yours....:lol:

Absolutely not, i too think they are a beautiful set......Maybe Mobil could replace Select

Back
Top Bottom