graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Congratulations to all members of OzCardTrader - we have passed 750,000 posts !!!!

We are quickly approaching our 5th birthday, but I can tell you the rate this place is growing we will have no problems reaching 1 million posts in quick time!!!

Thanks to all members who contribute to this place being the great site it is and make it a pleasure to run (most of the time ;))

Thanks
Graham

Congratulations to all members of OzCardTrader - we have passed 750,000 posts !!!!

We are quickly approaching our 5th birthday, but I can tell you the rate this place is growing we will have no problems reaching 1 million posts in quick time!!!

Thanks to all members who contribute to this place being the great site it is and make it a pleasure to run (most of the time ;))

Thanks
Graham

Do you know who posted the 750,000 post?

Should give a prize or bragging rights to whoever writes the 1million post...

Probably get a lot of spammers when it gets around that number though.

Congrats Graham! You do a top job. Its an absolute credit to you. You've taken the ball and ran with it.... and formed a fantastic little (well its not really little) community in the process!!! THANK YOU!!!! Although i think you are the reason i am broke :lol:

Probably get a lot of spammers when it gets around that number though.

Congrats Graham! You do a top job. Its an absolute credit to you. You've taken the ball and ran with it.... and formed a fantastic little (well its not really little) community in the process!!! THANK YOU!!!! Although i think you are the reason i am broke :lol:

My pleasure :lol:

I think you probably haven't noticed but we get very little spam on here nowadays, as it is kept very much under control with a few different methods. I'm not going to disclose how but rest assured that we stop a lot of spam that could be running rampant here with some blocks and checks that keep things in control. I hope for this to continue so we have the minimal amount of spam possible.

5 years comes up on 14th September.

I can post some stats if you guys are interested - will get to them shortly.

Wonder how much time I've wasted on here!? :p

I reckon I've probably spend weeks/months on this forum...whenever I'm home this website is always up on my desktop somewhere!

My pleasure :lol:

I think you probably haven't noticed but we get very little spam on here nowadays, as it is kept very much under control with a few different methods. I'm not going to disclose how but rest assured that we stop a lot of spam that could be running rampant here with some blocks and checks that keep things in control. I hope for this to continue so we have the minimal amount of spam possible.

5 years comes up on 14th September.

I can post some stats if you guys are interested - will get to them shortly.

Yeah stats would be very interesting to see G :)

*Does Dr. Evil pinky finger to mouth* 1 Million Posts!
49..gif

congrats to everyone involved in running and contributing to OCT... its a great place!

stats would be great to see... graham how come you guys have deleted the top posters from the dropdown menu?

Back
Top Bottom