750,000 Posts On OzCardTrader!

congrats to everyone involved in running and contributing to OCT... its a great place!

stats would be great to see... graham how come you guys have deleted the top posters from the dropdown menu?

Im guessing its because some members were abusing it by making many useless posts just to look at how many posts they had during the day...also a "Posts Per Day" thread was made which was ridiculous, so im guessing its been taken down so these members aint competing with each other and clogging up the forum with junk, which i like. So am I slightly on the money Graham?

congrats to everyone involved in running and contributing to OCT... its a great place!

stats would be great to see... graham how come you guys have deleted the top posters from the dropdown menu?

No doubt it's because there are people abusing it to get to the top of the list.

Lately I've been seeing a lot of posts, mostly from younger members just pretty pointless stuff. Even worse then me back in the day when I was a kid! :lol:

Stats would be interesting. I'd be interested to see if there are yearly breakdowns, to show how much activity has grown over the years.

im guessing its because some members were abusing it by making many useless posts just to look at how many posts they had during the day...also a "posts per day" thread was made which was ridiculous, so im guessing its been taken down so these members aint competing with each other and clogging up the forum with junk, which i like. So am i slightly on the money graham?

ding ding ding ding ding :D:D

Well done to all the OCT members I put up 482 posts to help reach the 750,000 mark:), its the best website (well my favourite) on the web :) Keep it up everyone!!

Back
Top Bottom