5albertpujols - Good to be aboard

5albertpujols

5albertpujols
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
5albertpujols
Hi there,
Im Ben, user name 5albertpujols, I currently list some cards on ebay under the same user name, and also have a store that I list in also.
Ebay user name - 5albertpujols
Ebay store name - Cards and Stamps
http://stores.ebay.com.au/CARDS-AND-STAMPS

Im in Melbourne currently and have been in the hobby since 1989. Some of you who have been around for all that time might remember me.
I worked at the Card Heaven city store from 1992-1993, running the store for that time, I then went on to open 2 card stores of my own called Triple Crown Sportscards, 1 located at the Camberwell Junction. (just over the road from the rivoli cinemas). The other in Little Bridge St, Ballarat. (opposite the dragons lair games store at the time) Operated these stores from 1993-1995.
As you will see from my ebay store listings, I have alot of cards from the 1989 to 1995 era. As cards had a little down time around 95, I also got into another collecting bug that I have and that is Stamps, I spent from 95 to 01 splitting my time between cards and stamps. As a card collector I myself am more of a baseball card collector, and again anyone who can remember my stores or visited at the time might know I was very much into Baseball. My collecting time from 95-01 in the cards department was all spent on baseball and my basketball collecting took a back seat. in 2001 I made a move to the Gold Coast and bought a stamp shop in surfers paradise that I operated from 2001 to 2005.
Ive since returned to Victoria and decided as much as I wanted to keep my collecting going I also needed to lower my levels of cards that I had. I still have 90% of all the shop stock that I had at the time, for all these years sitting in storage until mid last year when I slowely started to go through the boxes and list them on ebay. Its a part time thing as most Australian ebay listers are, I spend the days trying not to loose money in stocks and warrants but would love to help people out if they are missing cards, Especially the baseball card collectors. 100,000 assorted baseball alone from 1989 to 1994. Still going to be a long time in sorting. Would be interested to hear from anyone who was a customer to Triple Crown back in the day! Think I might have already gone on to long hear. But hopefully that helps you know about me. Thanks, Ben.

Re: Good to be aboard

Good to see another member aboard...and good to see another Ben aboard (i think there are about 5 of us now).

You should be able to get rid of some of your stuff here as well as pick up some stuff you need. I think we have a couple of baseball collectors here as well!!

Cheers
Ben

Ben, it's great that you've finally made it here. Lots of guys here with lots of different tastes. Let me know when you have some new Mournings ;) and have a good time here.

welcome bud good 2 c u here , you being one of me fav ebay sellers

yep, your one ebay name Ive seen pop up a lot on peoples feedback...good stuff!

you'll definately be a valuable member to this site!

Ben,

Good to see another baseball fan here.

I am after all the Derek Jeter cards I can get my hands on. I know the years you have may be a bit shallow on Jeter cards but please let me know what you have got.

Cheers
Mat

Old school in the house at old card heaven store where Rebel is now. Thats seems an eternity away. Welcome aboard mate. Give a shout out to Steve from former Card Heavens if you still talk to him from the Celts man :-D That Camberwell store wasn't bad either.

Welcome aboard mate.

Great intro Ben

Nice to have another baseball supporter here. Pujols is the man but Howard has the MVP this year ;)

Enjoy your time here

Welcome to the site Ben.

I've been very happy with the stuff that I've purchased from you on ebay and Im sure you will be able to get rid of some of your stuff on here. Im sure you will be a valuable member of this forum :)

Hey welcome matey!!!

I'm a huge baseball fan here... would be interested in getting some baseball cards from you, especially Oakland A's and RIckey Henderson and Deion Sanders....

Hope you enjoy your stay and thanks for such a detailed intro :D

Back
Top Bottom