UFC 3 Series, 3 Boxes, One Break

Pack 7

GOLD /288 (10) Don Frye

SILVER /188 (19) Jon Fitch

Auto Relic /188 - Rich Frankiln

3Ser3Box2_KO_7.jpg

Okay. Last one before we move on to Series 4.

Pack 8

GOLD /288 (55) Joe Stevenson

SILVER /188 (131) Claude Patrick

And of course, we finish with a redemption...

Auto Relic /188 - Chris Leben

No complaints, though. I've scored some great patches with Leben in this series.

Um, yeah, so that was a pretty nice box. :D

You have some Great Leben patches? Really, I collect him also, any you wish to move??

Nice breaks thus far.

4. Series 4

Ah my old friend Series 4... How many packs have we broken together. How many nights spent searching for uber-hits that never showed... *sigh* :p

Packs 1-4

GOLD (34) Vitor Belfort, (117) James Wilks, (127) Mark Bocek

Bloodlines (1) Yoshihiro Akiyama

Octagon of Honor (7) Don Frye

Posters - UFC 43 Meltdown, UFC 99 The Comeback

Mat Relic GOLD /188 - Joe Lauzon

3ser3box_S4hits_1.jpg

Packs 5-8

GOLD (39) Efrain Escudero, (151) Ricardo Funch

SILVER /188 (118) Jorge Rivera

Bloodlines (3) Phil Baroni

GOTG (8) Frank Mir

Posters - UFC 82, UFC: The Ultimate Ultimate '92

Mat Relic - Ed Herman

Auto - Brendan Schaub :)

3ser3box_S4hits_2.jpg

Packs 9-12

GOLD (14) Luiz Cane, (63) (chael Sonnen), (130) TJ Grant, (154) Geral Harris

Bloodlines (10) George Sotiropoulos

GOTG (3) BJ Penn

Pride and Glory (12) Quinton Jackson

Posters - UFC 72, UFC 111

Packs 13-16

GOLD (54) DaMarques Johnson, (77) Sam Stout, (129) Gkeison Tibau, (157) Joey Beltran

OOH (9) Michael Bisping

Pride (2) Wanderlei Silva

Posters - UFC 104, UFN 20

So it would appear that we're a hit short. Ah Series 4, just like old times... :mad:

So a different way to break. Not sure I've sold myself 100% on the idea, but I do like that Knockout lifted the overall success rate. :)

Hopefully I can get the Round 1 box that I'm chasing, and finish off the countdown.

In addition to the Title Shot and Knockout boxes I have for sale on the website (cheap plug! :D), I also have a couple boxes each of Series 2, Main Event and Series 4, that I'll be listing either tonight or tomorrow.

It was also suggested to me (hi Bradley) that I should do a true "live" break to camera, with a group buy-in, and picks chosen on randomize.com etc. Kind of like the idea and will have to look into it further.

Thanks for tuning in, guys and girls.

series 2 is rather tempting. i must contain myself though. anyone who does order any series 2 from cormac let me know and ill send you out a few free autos.

Gotta love Topps and their inability to have the correct amount of hits in a box.

Another awesome box of Knockout, I must say I hate your guts with all your successful breaks of Knockout :p

Looking forward to see the Round box if you get it, will bring back some memories :)

Also, if you have any doubles of base and inserts of Title Shot, I would be interested in the ones i need :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom