23rd October 2011 - Australia's Premier Collectables Show - Penrith Pavilion

I was impressed! bumped into a few people from here and had a great chat with Maso!

Gary sorted me with some needed supplies and I even bought my 4yr old girl something :)

I'll be back to one of those shows 4 sure!

I went to the show as well kind of enjoyed it had my son with me he wanted the train set by the entrance. (Had a Tanty all the way to the car) next show i must find a baby sitter....

Arrived home from the show and it was huge, it was great to catch up with Paul/Richo and have a good chat as well as Gary who twisted my arm and forced me to buy two boxes which I will be breaking later tonight, they are 10-11 Absolute and 10-11 Certified.

It was great to meet some of the ozcard crowd there and hopefully all future shows will be held at the same venue on this date.:v:

Arrived home from the show and it was huge, it was great to catch up with Paul/Richo and have a good chat as well as Gary who twisted my arm and forced me to buy two boxes which I will be breaking later tonight, they are 10-11 Absolute and 10-11 Certified.

It was great to meet some of the ozcard crowd there and hopefully all future shows will be held at the same venue on this date.:v:

Will PM you when I do another order ;)

Mojo to you for the double box bust mate!

Good vibe there, i got there late and started at the wrong side, by the time i got to DK it was almost 3........ earlier next time..... got side tracked by the amount of cars and star wars gear!

Mate i bought 4 boxes from Gary, the ufc stuff was pretty good, the nba (panini) stuff was crap once again... Panini sucks, most of the inserts were dinged up? :mad::mad: The show was great though, caught up with some of the regulars. cannot wait for the next one!! :thumbsup:
Bought 3 boxes of Gary, probably the worst 3 boxes I have ever busted :(

Sash, i'll get you some better boxes for next time. Sorry mate, however, hope you had fun with the UFC box.

Mate i bought 4 boxes from Gary, the ufc stuff was pretty good, the nba (panini) stuff was crap once again... Panini sucks, most of the inserts were dinged up? :mad::mad: The show was great though, caught up with some of the regulars. cannot wait for the next one!! :thumbsup:

Good vibe there, i got there late and started at the wrong side, by the time i got to DK it was almost 3........ earlier next time..... got side tracked by the amount of cars and star wars gear!

I'm with you there! My wife would have loved all the Star Wars stuff!

ok cool.... So is the next show sometime soon????
This is ripped straight from the site: http://www.cshow.com.au/

UPCOMING SHOWS Sunday, 11th March 2012

AUSTRALIA'S PREMIER COLLECTABLES SHOW
presents 'Collectormainia"

180 + TABLES!!!
Penrith Panthers Pavillion
APCS_penrith_panthers_exhibition_pavilion_collectables.jpg

Mulgoa Road, NSW
Time 9am - 3pm (Free Entry after 2pm)
Admission -
Adults $6.00
Concession $4.00
Seniors $2.00
Children-FREE when accompanied by Adult

LUCKY DOOR PRIZES THROUGHOUT THE DAY
800m walk from Penrith Train station, or use FREE bus shuttle below
FREE SHUTTLE 787 every 15mins and Bus service routes: 688, 689, 1688

Special Guests -
to be announced
Die cast model cars and vehicles-

Match box, Hotwheels, Biante, classic Carllectables, Trax, Dinky, Ikon.
Sports cards available - basketball-NBA, baseball, football (AFL, NRL, NFL), Soccer, Cricket, Complete Sets and Single Cards

Non sport cards - TV, Movie, complete sets and inserts

Wide-range of card supplies and accesssories
Beanie Kids - Current & Retired!
Speeding bikes display
Vintage vehicles display

Militaria

Model railway layouts

Back
Top Bottom