23rd October 2011 - Australia's Premier Collectables Show - Penrith Pavilion

Wow... I always thought this event is going to be this month, I thought I am going to miss it because I will be in HK... but now I realize it's actually next month... so this one is not one of those Premier Collectors Shows so will there be any guests to sign autographs? the entry fee is priced like someone famous is going to be there...

I thought Cabra is far enough... now this is just taking the card thing out to the wild wild west... it will probably take me an hour to get there driving on the highway..

Matt, I must add, i like the show's regional touch to the upcoming event, its at Penrith's homeground, and the Panthers players will be there, its worth getting excited over.

What do they usually charge for those APCS signed cards?

They normally charge somewhere between 30-50 for a single auto card and 50-100 for dual auto... but prices vary depending on how much they have to pay the guys to show up. You get to walk up to the stars and ask them to sign whatever you want on them.... APCS normally have combo deals where you get a number of single/dual/jumbo cards for signings.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

SANDOR EARL AND MICK GORDON SPECIAL GUESTS AT THE SHOW APPARENTLY?

Back
Top Bottom