23rd October 2011 - Australia's Premier Collectables Show - Penrith Pavilion

i just got the email and my mind was blown with excitement ahah

will definitely be heading out there

So if I was thinking about bringing a whole lot of Hobby Boxes and a few high end cards along...

Would there be anyone from OzCard already there who's table I might lurk around with my stuff?

Or a table I could get to sell my stuff from?

Seriously considering it. Plus it would be great to meet a few of you after all this time. :)

So if I was thinking about bringing a whole lot of Hobby Boxes and a few high end cards along...

Would there be anyone from OzCard already there who's table I might lurk around with my stuff?

Or a table I could get to sell my stuff from?

Seriously considering it. Plus it would be great to meet a few of you after all this time. :)

ill be down there, i wont be having a table or anything. get in contact with sonny cormac, as far as i know hes the one to talk about it with, or westriot even he has a table there and would know more about it

any way to pre order a number for one of the cards numbered to 75? also any idea on how much they will be im looking at getting 3

Quite a lot of trading :v:

But to be fair there are also a lot of people who are just there to sell and many of them ask for exorbitant prices for their cards so be careful.

Cheers mate You going?

I'm just having a look and will probably buy some supplies and a beckett.

Saving the dosh for the next DACW order lol

I am happy to give people a lift if you live not too far from my route to the show.. I live in Wolli Creek, I am planning to get there nice and early so I am heading out around 8.30AM, planning to arrive around 9.30AM if google times are correct. I will be leaving at 2PM to make basketball at Broadway at 3PM so I can also drop you off anywhere along my way there. PM me if interested.

sweet this show is sounding good ill be heading out very early cause carnt stay past lunch so if anyone from the Hornsby area needs a ride drop me a pm

cheers
jono

jono, i'll finally bring your rabbits cards and i won't forget! :)

sweet this show is sounding good ill be heading out very early cause carnt stay past lunch so if anyone from the Hornsby area needs a ride drop me a pm

cheers
jono

---------- Post added 22-10-2011 at 10:25 AM ----------

Hello, Sandor will be still signing the cards via redemption. Better than sticker autos or nothing!

Sandor Earl not coming now :(

Does this mean the /75 cards will still be $64?

jono, i'll finally bring your rabbits cards and i won't forget! :)

---------- Post added 22-10-2011 at 10:25 AM ----------

Hello, Sandor will be still signing the cards via redemption. Better than sticker autos or nothing!

Ahhhh cool! See you there mate!

Looks like everyone is gonna be the early, man I hate waking up before 3pm on a day off. See you tomorrow guys.

Back
Top Bottom