2023 Select New Release July 2023

well after yesterday's Daicos jumper # - fun and high jinks and attention grabbing play
it would seem that the prized card is still out there in the wild, and is yet to pop up
..top row/ right hand side = get ripping Lou YOU GOT THIS !!!!!
que?

what did i miss?

well after yesterday's Daicos jumper # - fun and high jinks and attention grabbing play
it would seem that the prized card is still out there in the wild, and is yet to pop up
..top row/ right hand side = get ripping Lou YOU GOT THIS !!!!
Wait it didn’t get pulled? I seen the pic select put up but they didn’t say anything?

The picture Select put up was the actual signature card, I’d say they were just showing it off. We don’t know yet if the post of the jumper number redemption was legit or not.

The picture Select put up was the actual signature card, I’d say they were just showing it off. We don’t know yet if the post of the jumper number redemption was legit or not.

I'd assume they've received the redemption, hence why they pulled it out ready to send.

so.. as of now
we are to believe the jump# has not been pulled/redeemed yet??
are we all on the same page with this ??
Do like that the big prize has yet to pop up, it keeps the interest sky high and the box hoarders with a smile on there faces.

so.. as of now
Do like that the big prize has yet to pop up, it keeps the interest sky high and the box hoarders with a smile on there faces.
I wouldn’t be surprised if it has been pulled but kept quiet to keep the interest in an otherwise rubbish product

so.. as of now
Box hoarders don't sell though, so why would they smile?

I wouldn’t be surprised if it has been pulled but kept quiet to keep the interest in an otherwise rubbish product

100% agree. I reckon it's been pulled by someone who might benefit in one way or another by keeping it quite. And also agree with your last comment haha. Read none of the dented cards are going to be replaced, they really should as it's a quality control issue. Disappointing release overall, only 2 things saving this release, 1} collectors addiction to the hobby and box breaks and 2) the signature cards which are quite nice looking. I think Select need to do better in the future in regards to quality vs box price as cost of living and interest rates are at an all time high, a few people might think twice about how they spend their money if this type of release and product issues continue. Just my opinion.

100% agree. I reckon it's been pulled by someone who might benefit in one way or another by keeping it quite. And also agree with your last comment haha. Read none of the dented cards are going to be replaced, they really should as it's a quality control issue. Disappointing release overall, only 2 things saving this release, 1} collectors addiction to the hobby and box breaks and 2) the signature cards which are quite nice looking. I think Select need to do better in the future in regards to quality vs box price as cost of living and interest rates are at an all time high, a few people might think twice about how they spend their money if this type of release and product issues continue. Just my opinion.
As they should.

Nobody should be like me and live paycheck to paycheck paying off these releases ;)

If Select didnt offer afterpay, i doubt they would sell out a release with the current limits. Not many people now have the funds on hand to buy boxes.

I personally dont use afterpay, but i know alot who do. They bust boxes hoping to recoup funds and pay back the boxes. However with GEM, i feel alot of people had to quickly sell off cards as payments were due before the product came out due to the delays.

Dont get me started on afterpay on breaks - they are pretty much getting a loan out to gamble.

If Select didnt offer afterpay, i doubt they would sell out a release with the current limits. Not many people now have the funds on hand to buy boxes.

I personally dont use afterpay, but i know alot who do. They bust boxes hoping to recoup funds and pay back the boxes. However with GEM, i feel alot of people had to quickly sell off cards as payments were due before the product came out due to the delays.

Dont get me started on afterpay on breaks - they are pretty much getting a loan out to gamble.

amen. I am guilty of it.

Paying a $600 break off that I ended up with 5 bucks worth of cards. Real kick in the guts

Wait it didn’t get pulled? I seen the pic select put up but they didn’t say anything?
Agree, I did speak of such things a few weeks back . It will probably appear just as the next series pops up. Or when ICL opens his boxes lol

Agree, I did speak of such things a few weeks back . It will probably appear just as the next series pops up. Or when ICL opens his boxes lol
Harry Potter No GIF

I will say I too have become similar to ICL. Only gem card I have seen is tha Nick Larkey green I purchased. Haven’t opened any at all

Back
Top Bottom