2023 Select New Release July 2023

Jack has given his all, and father time has caught up to him..😪
some big name players are pulling up stumps this year..
going to be some changes in who select give the top cards to next year

If you got it in the secondary market I wouldn't open it, you'll need a Walsh/Daicos/Bolton Sig just to get your money back
unless the Daicos jumper# sigh, stay's unfound/unrevealed for the coming few months
do you really think the value for a box is going to hold/increase in the long term?
a good amount of negativity running with this release.
Think a good number of boys are going to hold there $ for legacy which will come out and run over Gem like a bulldozer.

unless the Daicos jumper# sigh, stay's unfound/unrevealed for the coming few months
do you really think the value for a box is going to hold/increase in the long term?
a good amount of negativity running with this release.
Think a good number of boys are going to hold there $ for legacy which will come out and run over Gem like a bulldozer.

All boxes will increase long term imo. Supply and Demand 101 and people have short memories.

Demand will always be enough to keep steady rises, especially with breakers.

Ok opened my last box
Base
Sicily
Draper
Steele
Marlion pickett
Greenwood
Elliott
Sapphire
Macrae
Boak
Ruby
Jordan Dawson

So I at least hit a ruby but still a rubbish release it’s missing an extra box hit imo, should be a sig or patch card per box, I hope legacy they knock it out of the park as this has been a fail

Ok opened my last box
Base
Sicily
Draper
Steele
Marlion pickett
Greenwood
Elliott
Sapphire
Macrae
Boak
Ruby
Jordan Dawson

So I at least hit a ruby but still a rubbish release it’s missing an extra box hit imo, should be a sig or patch card per box, I hope legacy they knock it out of the park as this has been a fail

War Omg GIF by Bombay Softwares

Ok opened my last box
Base
Sicily
Draper
Steele
Marlion pickett
Greenwood
Elliott
Sapphire
Macrae
Boak
Ruby
Jordan Dawson

Agree mate. At least you got good base and Sapphires which are easy to move. Dawson Ruby should get you back to about a $200-300 loss only :-/

Ridiculous that you dont at least get a Ruby per box. Absolutely ridiculous

All boxes will increase long term imo. Supply and Demand 101 and people have short memories.

Demand will always be enough to keep steady rises, especially with breakers.
Of course the box values will go up and you know why? Because card collectors,card investors and flippers can’t help themselves,. They just love opening boxes and seeing what’s inside.

Of course the box values will go up and you know why? Because card collectors,card investors and flippers can’t help themselves,. They just love opening boxes and seeing what’s inside.

And those that hate risking it because it's statistically unlikely mitigate the risk by breaking.

Round and round we go.

Overtime though they will all get sold and opened when the market is hot. The longer you wait the more valuable they will become . Some more than others of course

Back
Top Bottom