2023 Select New Release July 2023

I think what made AFL Releases unique is you could buy a box of any release and even the worst box you could potentially get your money back or if you did lose it wasn’t much, but with this new release we are getting further away from that concept of value for money, if select continues to drop releases like this where it’s more of a gamble then your better off buying NBA because the return on your gamble with NBA Can be way bigger when you do hit a big card. The collectors are better off just buying singles now

Overtime though they will all get sold and opened when the market is hot. The longer you wait the more valuable they will become . Some more than others of course

So, which box is the Daicos JN in?

PXL_20230811_054835160~2.jpg

I think what made AFL Releases unique is you could buy a box of any release and even the worst box you could potentially get your money back or if you did lose it wasn’t much, but with this new release we are getting further away from that concept of value for money, if select continues to drop releases like this where it’s more of a gamble then your better off buying NBA because the return on your gamble with NBA Can be way bigger when you do hit a big card. The collectors are better off just buying singles now

With the ass dropping out of the market, boxes are only going to continue to get more brutal.

2022 Prestige was when I noticed it. I couldn't get my money back with a half decent box. Hence why i stopped opening them and sold some off.

Legacy should be fun.

Not sure but eventually you will get your money back plus more , how long that will be is anyone’s guess , patience is the key. I also keep lots of boxes(because of your good self)aside now but I will probably open them, but have the option . They will all get opened eventually
1692076246310.gif

I rarely sell anything so a value of the box isn’t my major concern . Sure valuable cards are a bonus and as long as there is a chance for someone to get a massive card the boxes will continue to sell . People can’t help themselves lol

Anyone seen the latest prices? I haven't followed the FB threads or Ebay.

Did see some base hitting $25 and Ruby ~300 for Non Interstate teams. We looking at $15 base at some point?

Did see some base hitting $25 and Ruby ~300 for Non Interstate teams. We looking at $15 base at some point?

My predictions are interstate Base will settle at $20, interstate Sapphire $50 and interstate Emerald $75. Ruby if you compare them to Supremacy Red ~$125-150 or even less. They are of course slightly rarer and much nicer looking than the Supremacy Reds.

Think the base for the bigger teams will hold value moving forward as will the Emeralds and Rubys.

no idea with F.B
but I'm surprised at how fast prices have dipped on the Bay.
I swear every card I click 'watching' on, i receive a email back super quick saying ' 'seller offers you special discount'

no idea with F.B
but I'm surprised at how fast prices have dipped on the Bay.
I swear every card I click 'watching' on, i receive a email back super quick saying ' 'seller offers you special discount'
Big drops?

I am seeing blues and greens plummeting, and those are Vic teams too!

I purchased a box last night and looking at some others , getting answers back toot sweet . In time this ugly duckling will come back in vogue..

Big drops?

I am seeing blues and greens plummeting, and those are Vic teams too!
could be wrong... but get the impression boys are just holding back instead of running in and snatching up the singles they want.
Cards will sell , but the mad rush is a bit more calm with this release.
Surprised at some of the prices I'm seeing the BLUE sell for= dirt cheap

Personally I love these cards, there are some flaws but I think the AFL collectors have been lucky Select is so giving when it comes to flaws.

Most Card companies don’t swap out cards for minor imperfections or scratches on Signatures, we are very lucky in Australia.

The grading thing wouldn’t exist if every card was perfect 🤷‍♂️

Price wise there are definitely some bargains to be had, I was so impressed at the Signature Redemption so I can only imagine how good the actual Signature card will look in hand. Grab the bargains while you can I say because they will disappear quick, especially the Short Print stuff like /35 /45 /55

So, which box is the Daicos JN in?

PXL_20230811_054835160~2.jpg
well after yesterday's Daicos jumper # - fun and high jinks and attention grabbing play
it would seem that the prized card is still out there in the wild, and is yet to pop up
..top row/ right hand side = get ripping Lou YOU GOT THIS !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom