2023 Select New Release July 2023

Addicted2Cardboard

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jimmy
Someone may have already listed this, but here it is again.
Screenshot from Select Website.
gabbo.jpg

PS> What is Gabbo.

Wow what an awful release, $600 a box for a 1:4 chance at a plain signature card that doesn't even celebrate anything, no match worn jumpers and then a bunch of base cards printed in different colours with an artificial rarity
Disagree, love the look of the cards and a higher end release is always nice.

Some big chase cards here. Diamond sigs are loaded and ruby red's to 40 like Dusty will fetch some serious coin. I wonder what they look like in hand, the mock ups always underwhelm.

Breakers will be frothing over master boxes. Can mix this in with some Footy Stars.

Yeah I wasn’t wowed watching that. A heap of the same cards in different colours with a fake gem lol. Then one sig per team. I don’t want fake gems on my cards, I want a match worn jumper or game used ball pieces. And at this price, it’s getting close to being laughable. Nothing in that excites me. I’m sure the cards will look nice in hand, but Brilliance craps all over this.

Yeah I wasn’t wowed watching that. A heap of the same cards in different colours with a fake gem lol. Then one sig per team. I don’t want fake gems on my cards, I want a match worn jumper or game used ball pieces. And at this price, it’s getting close to being laughable. Nothing in that excites me. I’m sure the cards will look nice in hand, but Brilliance craps all over this.

yes i was thinking similar re the gem, i would've loved that to be something attached to the game like a ball.

Back
Top Bottom