2019 TLA NRL Player In Focus - Official Thread

Anyone else had crappy cut Trbo cards??? Also they used large top loaders which hold more than 1 card and when I opened the envelope the cards were poking out, how the cards weren't bent/damaged...

IMG_1130.jpg
IMG_1129.jpg

In my experience, this is from a blunt blade during the cutting process.

Whoever is printing and finishing these cards, for christsake sharpen your cutting blade!

Assuming the card will release Tuesday again due to the Easter Monday game?

I think they will try and avoid Latrell this week to reduce the chance of back-to-back teams as I suspect the man of the match in the traditional ANZAC game will get the nod again. Maybe Tyrone Roberts this week

Assuming the card will release Tuesday again due to the Easter Monday game?

I think they will try and avoid Latrell this week to reduce the chance of back-to-back teams as I suspect the man of the match in the traditional ANZAC game will get the nod again. Maybe Tyrone Roberts this week

I hope they don't do that as its player of the round and if the best player from the round ends up being Latrell then he should get it. And the same each week regardless of what game it is or team

I hope they don't do that as its player of the round and if the best player from the round ends up being Latrell then he should get it. And the same each week regardless of what game it is or team
i know in the earlier games last year it very much seemed like they tried to diversify the picks (11 different teams in the first 15 rounds with one of the repeats being the ANZAC game. Rounds 17-20 featured 4 of the 5 previously unrepresented teams consecutively with Knights being the only team to not get a card at all.), so will it happen? likely. whether or not it should depends on whether you care more about team representation or whoever the best player actually was, and i definitely think TLA keep the popularity of certain players/teams in mind too

Moses absolute cracking game and showed what he is capable when in form, I just hope he stays consistent

Back
Top Bottom