2019 TLA NRL Player In Focus - Official Thread

I think DCE had a better and more important game than Cleary, but I won't expect 2 Manly PIFs in a row!

Hopefully one of the other games this round produces a no-brainer PIF.
Yeah another cracker to win the game . Good win 👌

Gutho was good last night with 1 Try Assist, 21 Runs, 249 Run Metres, 4 Tackle Breaks,1 Line Break, 1 Line Break Assist. Can Parra please just re-sign him back up already. On a side note Bronson Xerri looks to be a player to watch in the future.

Leilua and Rapana were back at their best again. love watching their partnership when their in form.

Last edited:
Gutho was good last night with 1 Try Assist, 21 Runs, 249 Run Metres, 4 Tackle Breaks,1 Line Break, 1 Line Break Assist. Can Parra please just re-sign him back up already. On a side Bronson Xerri looks to be a player to watch in the future.

Leilua and Rapana were back at their best again. love watching their partnership when their in form.
I like watching Leilua when he is on song.
One of the most damaging players in the game.

I like watching Leilua when he is on song.
One of the most damaging players in the game.

Still has brain snaps though. I suppose the unpredictability of his thinking is what makes him so dangerous. His defence has improved this year but probably more to do with J Bateman being inside.

Rapana is a freak. Apparently he has a big money offer from Union.

Whats the bet they do a 3 way card with Cleary/DCE and Norman on it as Golden Point winners! Like the Hayne/Moses dual one from last year!

I have no idea if this is the case!

Quick update......I can confirm that it will only be one player featured on todays PIF.

May be able to share a clue in about an hour time!

So with this in mind, who do you think it will be?

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom