2019 TLA NRL Player In Focus - Official Thread

Anyone else had crappy cut Trbo cards??? Also they used large top loaders which hold more than 1 card and when I opened the envelope the cards were poking out, how the cards weren't bent/damaged...

IMG_1130.jpg
IMG_1129.jpg

Has anyone else who has received their Trbojevic cards had any cutting issues, I need to report back to Simon @ TLA .. thanks..

Last edited:
Has anyone got scanned flat copies of the cards R1 TO R4 they could attach to this thread. Need them to update gameday trading cards website to be launched July 1st. More details coming soon. They will need to be similar to the one above posted for Rnd 6. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Has anyone got scanned flat copies of the cards R1 TO R4 they could attach to this thread. Need them to update gameday trading cards website to be launched July 1st. More details coming soon. They will need to be similar to the one above posted for Rnd 6. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Peter, do you buy any cards for research.
I have noticed you have asked this sort of thing a few times in the last 12 months.

Peter, do you buy any cards for research.
I have noticed you have asked this sort of thing a few times in the last 12 months.
Don't tend to buy cards these days but I am still trying to build up the website as a resource for collectors and to promote the hobby. So if anyone can help me with image scans will only benefit all collectors in the long run.

IMO it was Pearce who was the most influential player for his team for Rnd 7 hands down. Smith was good so was CHN and Whighton in a loosing team had a good game.

Must be due a Dragons player..............

Cam is a good choice this week. Was dudded a week or so ago with breaking the all time points scoring record. The complete 80 minute footballer with no lair in him. The man is an ornament to the game. When he retires he'll be an instant Immortal and so much better than the rest that they'll need a new elated category to put him up in.

Cam is a good choice this week. Was dudded a week or so ago with breaking the all time points scoring record. The complete 80 minute footballer with no lair in him. The man is an ornament to the game. When he retires he'll be an instant Immortal and so much better than the rest that they'll need a new elated category to put him up in.
I reckon there knights players that deserved it more than him.

He wasn't even in the top three players of the week on NRL 360....

And therein lies the problem with this set.

It's arbitrarily decided upon.

Many times the three NRL360 players of the week roughly match the consensus of collectors here. Surely, Cam Smith breaking all time points record or even him pulling Melbourne by the scruff of the neck to almost victory against the Roosters was better than the game vs Warriors...a game I believe the Warriors should have won.

Back
Top Bottom