2019 TLA Elite - Official Thread

I would love to know who TLA employ over there to check the cards.

I notice in the 2019 Elite NRLW subset they have spelt Simaina Taufa incorrectly. Her name is Simaima. I hope they are planning on a replacement card, it costs a lot of money to collect these cards (especially the subsets) so the least they can do is provide us with quality and accurate cards. I am hoping someone on here has a contact and can let them know and find out if a replacement card will be offered to those collectors with the incorrect error card.

There was another error card last night in Diggaz break where the Team name was missing, I cant remember exactly which card but think it was a Campbell Gillard card, maybe a mojo?

Has anyone noticed that the dealers and some punters have cracked a lot of cases so far, I would reckon more than 50 and I have not heard of an Emerald or Black mojo coming out yet.

Has anyone noticed that the dealers and some punters have cracked a lot of cases so far, I would reckon more than 50 and I have not heard of an Emerald or Black mojo coming out yet.

Have seen one one the Futera 1/1's pulled but nothing as yet on the Emeralds or Blacks?

If they have been pulled, people certainly haven't mentioned them as yet?

Have seen one one the Futera 1/1's pulled but nothing as yet on the Emeralds or Blacks?

If they have been pulled, people certainly haven't mentioned them as yet?
Where was the 1/1?Im still waiting on last years golden ticket

Where was the 1/1?Im still waiting on last years golden ticket

The Aidan Guerra Futera 1/1 was pulled by a Victorian reseller.

1564648850669.png

Also this:

1564648813218.png

Back
Top Bottom