2019 TLA Elite - Official Thread

I put 60 elite and traders auto,s on my watch list,which were going off tonight with goldcoast cards on ebay.A great variety of auto,s and patch auto,s.Out of the 60,there were only 13 sales.There starting prices were very reasonable.Is this a sign of things to come,or maybe a bad time of the year to try and sell cards.
Once again i put 63 cards on my watch list from goldcoastcards today.They were from 2018/2019 traders and 2019 elite.All the cards were auto,s,patch auto,s and patches.Only 5 out of 63 were sold.Even with the release of the 2020 Traders soon,surely you would think most of these cards would be snapped up.When you pay 170.00 to 180.00 for a box of elite, and then you can,t even sell most of the auto,s for 30.00 each,maybe TLA should rethink there autograph numbering system.Less auto,s could see autograph cards holding there value.

Once again i put 63 cards on my watch list from goldcoastcards today.They were from 2018/2019 traders and 2019 elite.All the cards were auto,s,patch auto,s and patches.Only 5 out of 63 were sold.Even with the release of the 2020 Traders soon,surely you would think most of these cards would be snapped up.When you pay 170.00 to 180.00 for a box of elite, and then you can,t even sell most of the auto,s for 30.00 each,maybe TLA should rethink there autograph numbering system.Less auto,s could see autograph cards holding there value.
They aren’t paying $170-$180 a box and that is the problem. Go back to selling at newsagents only and see what happens when it is an even playing field .

Collation was all over the shop also, in my case I got:

1 x YG white
2 x YG Black
4 x LS white
4 x Sapphire mojo's (including a parra checklist)
10 x Ruby mojo's (including a Broncos checklist)
1 x jersey patch redemption
1 x Spotlight jersey signature patch redemption for Will Hopoate from the Dogs.
Pm sent :)

Collation was all over the shop also, in my case I got:

1 x YG white
2 x YG Black
4 x LS white
4 x Sapphire mojo's (including a parra checklist)
10 x Ruby mojo's (including a Broncos checklist)
1 x jersey patch redemption
1 x Spotlight jersey signature patch redemption for Will Hopoate from the Dogs.
Wouldn't happen to know the number on the Eels Sapphire Checklist?

Back
Top Bottom