2019 Official NRL Thread (Spoilers/Rumours/Game Results/Discussions etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey matt26 , there's no point closing my threads. Your one doesn't talk about specific news or motm. I make threads based on specific titles , unlike yours. So I would appreciate it if you'd stop closing my threads just because you're an administrator.
:thumbsdown:

I see you are from Queensland so i'll type this slowly for you.

We have this thread which you have finally found where everyone talks about anything and everything to do with the 2019 NRL Season.

Happy for you to post all of your random thoughts, man of the match predictions, game information and anything else you would like to post about the 2019 NRL season.....even which players from 2019 you would like to see made into NRL Micro Figures.

Any other threads outside of this will be closed.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cheers
Matt

I see
I see you are from Queensland so i'll type this slowly for you.

We have this thread which you have finally found where everyone talks about anything and everything to do with the 2019 NRL Season.

Happy for you to post all of your random thoughts, man of the match predictions, game information and anything else you would like to post about the 2019 NRL season.....even which players from 2019 you would like to see made into NRL Micro Figures.

Any other threads outside of this will be closed.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cheers
Matt
I see you don't know where Queensland is ?
And how did you become the administrator? Did you make this website? I'm just curious.

And besides why would you care of there is another one? Is there a problem?

I see

I see you don't know where Queensland is ?
And how did you become the administrator? Did you make this website? I'm just curious.

And besides why would you care of there is another one? Is there a problem?

Hi Korey,

The reason why these threads are kept to one is to stop the site from being clogged up and back logged with too many threads, this also allows everyone to find information easier as well. I hope this information helps.

cheers Jaede

84CD53FA-576A-4098-B032-AE8FFC52E09E.gif

Waiting for the ban 🤣

Hi Korey,

The reason why these threads are kept to one is to stop the site from being clogged up and back logged with too many threads, this also allows everyone to find information easier as well. I hope this information helps.

cheers Jaede
This is what you should have said first time. Never told me about this. Also I've seen many threads on same or similar subjects so that was what I didn't get about your replies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom