2019 Official NRL Thread (Spoilers/Rumours/Game Results/Discussions etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy : ahhh...I'm MOTM once again.

Gus : No, no, no, no, no, no.

Billy : Well Rugby League never game me anything?

Gus : is that why you're on the coaching staff of St Kilda?

Billy : What happened to your 5 year plan ?

Gus : I said 15 year plan but I’m taking my bat and ball and going home .

Erin : ...............
seeing it's the offical 2019 thread.
Just saw Glenn from goldcost trading has listed a 2018 master set of traders 4/5.
If you look at the pics it has a set of player in focus cards 145.
Seeing how it is a traders master set, how does a pif set become involved and does that not contradict having limited number of cards printed.
ie 17/101 etc.
well done for misleading the card collectors AGAIN TLA.
Another 5 cards of each player out there in the market, even if there numbered different, no wonder you are loosing confidence in the industry.
shonky shonky.

There is also the 2018 elite master set aswell.Big asking price for both sets.
Big dollars, would hate to be paying for these sets, having to shell out for these sets and then find out you would have to wait at least 20 years to get back even what you paid in the first place would leave you slightly p i s e d. off, to say the least even if you get back that much.

You and myself,and many other collector,s now have realised even the most sort after auto,s are not holding there value.Most of the small collector,s such as myself are glad there is a website like this,so we can trade with each other,and help others reach there collecting goals.I have come to the conclusion that i can,t afford all the cards i want,so i would rather sell or trade at a lower price so i can obtain a better card.

seeing it's the offical 2019 thread.
Just saw Glenn from goldcost trading has listed a 2018 master set of traders 4/5.
Seeing how it is a traders master set, how does a pif set become involved and does that not contradict having limited number of cards printed.
ie 17/101 etc.
well done for misleading the card collectors AGAIN TLA.
Another 5 cards of each player out there in the market, even if there numbered different, no wonder you are loosing confidence in the industry.
shonky shonky.

The PIF are included in this years master set also

You and myself,and many other collector,s now have realised even the most sort after auto,s are not holding there value.Most of the small collector,s such as myself are glad there is a website like this,so we can trade with each other,and help others reach there collecting goals.I have come to the conclusion that i can,t afford all the cards i want,so i would rather sell or trade at a lower price so i can obtain a better card.
Paul, this happening a lot these days, a lot more now then a year or 2 ago.
Even if I wanted to collect them all, I WILL NOT.
Having some of the information available to me from some sources, the lies coming out or not coming coming out whichever way you want to take it, from tla, it is no wonder they have so much stock or saying they have no stock available (crap again).
Dealers getting out, saying there is cards out there for collectors to bust (crap again).
Hope it catches up with you soon and another manufacturer gets the licence.

ie 17/101 etc.

Ever noticed the PIF has traders printed on the front of them. Guess that makes them part of the traders set

Be like a car manufacturer selling a high performance car with a build number such as 1/150 then 6 months later saying oh yeah we also had another 5 but they were only for the owners of the dealership 😂😂. I don’t care cause I wouldn’t spend $20 on a glorified common card anyway but it is bs.

Be like a car manufacturer selling a high performance car with a build number such as 1/150 then 6 months later saying oh yeah we also had another 5 but they were only for the owners of the dealership 😂😂. I don’t care cause I wouldn’t spend $20 on a glorified common card anyway but it is bs.
right on joel, hit that right on the head.
should have their own logo in top corner or where ever they chose to put it, up their own bob hole if they wish, invent 1 you lazy shits.
By the way PIF means player in focus, does it not.
GI does belong in the player in focus cards.
Love the card, and congrats for doing 1.
As IZZY would say, christ get it right.
Make another subset for special cards.

I would be filthy getting that master set with possibly the worst set of patch cards I’ve seen . While on the patch cards not sure if I’ve missed it but did any 1/1 cards get offered for sale or did the golden ticket show up from 18 elite ?

I would be filthy getting that master set with possibly the worst set of patch cards I’ve seen . While on the patch cards not sure if I’ve missed it but did any 1/1 cards get offered for sale or did the golden ticket show up from 18 elite ?
I reckon I know exactly where that box is with the golden ticket in it, and IT'S not out there in there public arena.

right on joel, hit that right on the head.
should have their own logo in top corner or where ever they chose to put it, up their own bob hole if they wish, invent 1 you lazy s***s.
By the way PIF means player in focus, does it not.
GI does belong in the player in focus cards.
Love the card, and congrats for doing 1.
As IZZY would say, christ get it right.
Make another subset for special cards.

Because they pay their royalties via release to the NRL to save money they put them under TRADERS so they don't have to pay $$$ to the NRL..
Because they have the TRADERS Logo on them they are part of the Master Set. I'm sure anyone who buys a Team Master Set or A complete Master Set would want them included. They are just like any other sub set in the master set that is numbered as they have their own numbering MS_/5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom