2019 Official NRL Thread (Spoilers/Rumours/Game Results/Discussions etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder whether or not he will go back to the mines, always a job in the hunter for a hard worker.
whats up with the broncos,
watched them playe easts the other night, looks like they are not interested in playing atm.
And Darius boyd, why is he still playing, he has had his day, for the last 12 months he does not want to tackle full stop.
He must of made an agrement with the broncos when he and bennett returned from the knights/ a shady 1 at that.
He stood behind his own players and teddy ran around him and he tried to claim a shepard, what from his own players, what a whacker.

How good is Marathon always liked it as a venue..........even more so after Sunday

IMG_0882.jpg

Hearing Reece Robinson has signed with Cowboys, thought he should have been tapping Nathan Brown on the shoulder not Greeny

I hope he gets a shot as he does look the goods.

Ross
Reece Robson - Reece Robinson retired last year. Heard the same thing. Granville doesn't play 80 minutes so he thinks he will at least play some minutes in first grade there. Cam McInnes is playing 80 minutes at the dragons so he is stuck in NSW cup. Shame to lose him....

Last edited:
Yep my bad Robson. he wasn't going to get a start behind McInnes so needed to look elsewhere, glad hes found somewhere.

Granville isn't anywhere near his best form and hasn't been for 2 years. IMO Cows looked better last week when Baptistse was on.

Cheers

Yep my bad Robson. he wasn't going to get a start behind McInnes so needed to look elsewhere, glad hes found somewhere.

Granville isn't anywhere near his best form and hasn't been for 2 years. IMO Cows looked better last week when Baptistse was on.

Cheers

I love Granville but agreed he has definitely been lacking in quality for some time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom