2019 Official NRL Thread (Spoilers/Rumours/Game Results/Discussions etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Hi everyone,

Started off a nice new thread for the season.

Cheers
Matt

Where did cricket season go?!!?

Just jokes.

I'm in the mood. Looking forward to it actually. Never liked 6pm Friday though. Other than that, if Souths don't win it, I don't really care who it is, as long as it isn't the Broncos, Bulldogs, Raiders, Sharks, Titans, Manly, Melbourne, Nth Qld, Newcastle, Penrith, Para, Saints, Roosters, Tigers or Warriors. Esp Para - only because it'll aggravate a lot of people I know bwah ha ha ha ha.

My tip - Cowboys vs Knights GF.

JT Dally M and Clive Churchill.

Horror Story of 2018 - Billy retires on 299.

Im actually keen on Thursday night games this season, 500m walk from home to the pub to put in my tips, wife works Thursday nights so their $20 T-bone salad chips and schooner looks might it might be a weekly thing and the wife should be driving past to give me a lift home at about the same time as the full time siren.

Im actually keen on Thursday night games this season, 500m walk from home to the pub to put in my tips, wife works Thursday nights so their $20 T-bone salad chips and schooner looks might it might be a weekly thing and the wife should be driving past to give me a lift home at about the same time as the full time siren.

You have certainly put some thought into it! Love it!

P.S. Go the Schnitty!

You have certainly put some thought into it! Love it!

P.S. Go the Schnitty!
although the dragons had a good win last night, they are still playing the same game as they have since 2011, they need to gell a lot more to win more games, otherwise the other teams will soon work them out, if the broncos were playing there own brand me thinks the result would have been the other way around.
Gell you dragons and win the comp.

i thought the dragons looked pretty good last night but then the broncos where very poorly, not taking away from the dragons tho they executed well when they needed to, it will be interesting to see if the broncos bounce back and the Dragons caught them at the perfect time or this will be the standard for them?

Finally footy season!!

Either way; were the Dragons good or the Broncos poor. I enjoyed it.

Langlands Tribute booklet.JPG

Cheers
Ross

The Dragons were good but enjoyed a stack more ball. Brisbane were rusty, the Hunt intercept was key, I felt Brisbane were just starting to build some momentum. How good is Widdop, wish I had put him in my SC team!!

Agree with all the comments, but I was impressed with Drags defence! Can they improve? I reckon they can.....forwards attack, particularly offloads will develop.....halves combination will get better, and their contrasting kicking games have the potential to be pretty bloody good and difficult to defend.
Aitken & Dufty looked good, Lafai needs to sort his flick passes & McCuiness made some pretty good dummy half runs, so I’m excited....hahaha. Let’s see what happens!

What about the Tigers and Warriors last night I had little hope for either of them for the year but what a great start for both clubs.

How good is League.........
It's the tigers that have ruined my tipping and multi lol

Sure as shit didnt expect them to win but good on them. Pearce winning the knights game and then the roosters going down to the team most expected to get the wooden spoon was a great bit of karma. Funny how life/league works

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom