2015/16 A-league Trading Cards (Sell sheet Page 3)

Just sent my redemption email off to Tap N Play. fair to say I'm incredibly excited.

Anyone have any suggestions on what would be the best way to safely store the card when it arrives? Want to keep it in mint condition and have it on display. I've heard of things called One Touches, are they what i should be going for? (Amateur question I know)

Just sent my redemption email off to Tap N Play. fair to say I'm incredibly excited.

Anyone have any suggestions on what would be the best way to safely store the card when it arrives? Want to keep it in mint condition and have it on display. I've heard of things called One Touches, are they what i should be going for? (Amateur question I know)
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/131682079114?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I get these, they look pretty good.

Address: 169 Peel St, North Melbourne VIC 3051

wangy should have it i would say.

I'd suggest giving him (CardZone) a call first. When I was there is July he said he didn't stock TnP products. That might have changed with the current releases, but he mainly stocks Select & AFL TeamCoach. But I'm happy to be corrected.

Has anyone that bought a folder ended up with the Newcastle Jets medalist card?
FB_IMG_1451608968259.jpg

Hi Todd
This is odd hope it becomes a rare card ???
Have ordered Box cards and binder from Neil could not locate news agent that had binders until I get back into city
Any way your luck rubbed off managed to pick up my first redemption card and Melb City nice surprise as like many did not get one MC card in any packet last year...
WP_20160106_00_14_45_Pro.jpg

Thanks Diggaz medalist cards look good l take it their more cards for women's Westfield league clubs same as A league
Todd if l get Newcastle all yours...

Ha guys are the Archie Thompson cards numbered from 1 to 150 cause I just got one with the number 1 so I was wondering if they were numbered

Ha guys are the Archie Thompson cards numbered from 1 to 150 cause I just got one with the number 1 so I was wondering if they were numbered

As far as i know the Archie nor the Signature Redemption Cards are numbered......the actual card signed card you get for the redemption is numbered though.

Are you just talking about the number up the top (the card number) which i think was something like AT-01?

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom