2015/16 A-league Trading Cards (Sell sheet Page 3)

Not sure (78×12=936?) but thats twice now ive managed to jag it! In the last release with sigs managed to pick up a heskey in a box too.

Lets just hope they can get Lee Ki-je to sign some before he heads back to Korea!

I spoke with Neil at Tap N Play today and they are working with the A League to have him sign prior to leaving for Korea.

Ended up with 2 sigs from 3 boxes and tim cahill sharp shooter.:kick: second one was the mariners :cry:
20151221_185956-1-1.jpg

20151221_225119-1.jpg

In some of my packets today silver parallels were stuck to the back of cards. Silly me didn't even realise.
Just noticed from my first box break, every Good parallel i got in the box i also had the same card in silver in the same box, has anyone else found the same?

This was going to start off as a rant post, because I got 6 double ups like this in my 2nd box break.

Andy Brennan silver+ rising star
Craig Goodwin gold + silver
Shannon Cole gold +silver
Appiah Kubi gold + silver
Tameka Butt gold + silver
Ivan Franjic gold +silver

But all is forgiven, because in my second box I pulled my second signature, and I can't say how happy I am considering what I was aiming for.

8e695c69ee9013df0d3f21152a890cbb.png

Can't believe my luck... chalk it down to beginners.
dd5b70fa74c392e8c45546ed9f428510.jpg

Maybe I should start opening boxes for people :p

In some of my packets today silver parallels were stuck to the back of cards. Silly me didn't even realise.

This was going to start off as a rant post, because I got 6 double ups like this in my 2nd box break.

Andy Brennan silver+ rising star
Craig Goodwin gold + silver
Shannon Cole gold +silver
Appiah Kubi gold + silver
Tameka Butt gold + silver
Ivan Franjic gold +silver

But all is forgiven, because in my second box I pulled my second signature, and I can't say how happy I am considering what I was aiming for.

8e695c69ee9013df0d3f21152a890cbb.png

Can't believe my luck... chalk it down to beginners.
dd5b70fa74c392e8c45546ed9f428510.jpg

Maybe I should start opening boxes for people :p

Congrats mate, nice work. If that Brennan rising star needs a new home mate let me know.

Recieved an opened mine today. Happy to get whole common set, would like to see more of a difference in golds silvers and commons next release like how team coach do it. Looking to trade my inserts for Melbourne city ones and Matt spiranovic and steph Catley too. Looking to possibly sell my sig redemption too, would I get more for it as is or if I redeem first an pass it on?

image1.JPG

Recieved an opened mine today. Happy to get whole common set, would like to see more of a difference in golds silvers and commons next release like how team coach do it. Looking to trade my inserts for Melbourne city ones and Matt spiranovic and steph Catley too. Looking to possibly sell my sig redemption too, would I get more for it as is or if I redeem first an pass it on?

Happy to trade a Gold Gameiro for your Gold Poljak?

Hi All

Im back im going to keep collecting got myself a case
As its a Christmas present cant open till friday...

Hoping for the Victory case card & of course the archie!!!

I will be looking to complete the whole set as per usual so if anyone is selling or willing to trade any cards please let me no

More i help i can get the better

Will post my wanted list on Saturday but you can message me anytime

Can't believe my luck!
Last week i bought a box from Diggaz and the box didn't give me 1 Signature, Rising Star or Sharp Shooter.
My Fiancé just went to the petrol station, bought me a couple of packs and i got these! :)

I'll be letting the other half buy the cards from now on haha.

12404558_10205682648242427_418188983_n.jpg

Hi All

I will be looking to complete the whole set as per usual so if anyone is selling or willing to trade any cards please let me no

I've got quite a few for trade at the moment just looking to get complete set/s of Newcastle so we should be able to help each other out.

I have box my gf got me for Christmas wont get me too far but i luckily got the broich auto in the breaks so im happy! Any other auto is a bonus. Looking to get the roar cards out of the way first so will post any swaps up that night. Todd will let you know if i have any jets!

Hi All

A bit like this one? (not mine but a friend got this in today)....looks part of the bottom of the # on the back of his jersey.

Archie.jpg

Back
Top Bottom