2015/16 A-league Trading Cards (Sell sheet Page 3)

As far as i know the Archie nor the Signature Redemption Cards are numbered......the actual card signed card you get for the redemption is numbered though.

Are you just talking about the number up the top (the card number) which i think was something like AT-01?

Cheers
Matt
Yeah the number was AT01 at the top

:D

1452229424403-274074506.jpg

Just had an email update from Tap N Play:

Announcement regarding Ki-Je Lee A-League Signature Stars Redemption Cards.

Due to Ki-Je Lee leaving the Newcastle Jets to play in the Korean K-League, Tap N Play will be unable to fulfil his 2015/16 Signature Stars Redemption Cards.

We are currently working with the A-League to establish a replacement Newcastle Jets player to sign Signature Stars Cards which will sent out to collectors in place of the Ki-Je Lee card.

While Tap N Play had been working hard to schedule a signing session with Lee, delays in the collective bargaining agreement and Lee’s subsequent move to Korea has prevented us from doing so.

Once the replacement Newcastle Jets Signature Stars player is confirmed, we will announce this here on our Facebook page.

I'm not familiar with many of the Jets players, who would be your pick?

If Joel Griffiths was still playing i'd chose him hands down. But at the moment none of them deserve it. I guess it would have to be trifunovic, but i would prefer Carney, he is probably the highest profile and has been the most consitent. Or maybe Birighitti

I wouldnt mind one of the local boys get it.

I'd suggest Ben Kantarovski - Newcastle boy, youngest player to sign a pro contract in A League history, been at the club for like 8 seasons and is only 23...

Todd what was final number of cards for base set is their a list floating around have broken a few boxes and finally got a folder was it close 200 ??? 20 Socceroos 20 Matilda's approx 15 cards per club etc
Did Mike do a list this year ....I will run up a list

Last edited:
I saw the golden ticket today. It's real. The checklist should be on the website . 2 boxes will give you a the full base set

Back
Top Bottom