2014-15 NBA Playoffs Thread - SPOILERS!!!!

Blakes an amazing Athlete but for him to take it to the next level to become a Lebron (game changer) he needs to make FT's and compete in the 4th (game 2 and now game 5 he clearly lost them key possessions).
I hope this does not need to go to game 7 (Manny vs Floyd is scheduled for the same time!) that will literally kill me.

Rockets Twitter manager fired over this-

image.jpg

I agree, just a tad too far. The banter between official team accounts is great sometimes but just a bit far there lol

Rockets Twitter manager fired over this-

image.jpg

I agree, just a tad too far. The banter between official team accounts is great sometimes but just a bit far there lol
Bit harsh getting fired over that I think. Maybe if he left the emoticons out would have been slightly less offensive.

Yeah the emoticons are a bit over the top.

Agree with some of the Blake's comments, he has been good but 2 turn overs late in the other game cost them the win.
If it goes to game 7 either Clippers or Spurs will be drained going into the next round.

Yeah the emoticons are a bit over the top.

Agree with some of the Blake's comments, he has been good but 2 turn overs late in the other game cost them the win.
If it goes to game 7 either Clippers or Spurs will be drained going into the next round.

Personally I've enjoyed Blake struggling, I hope he doesn't bounce back, but he's a great player and a tough cover.

The Spurs had a game 7 last year first round, didn't seem to bother them:)

Yeah they rest their team well.
I do recall Blake Griffin knocking down a big three pointer earlier in the year to win a game. So he can clutch, but that is the only one I remember so it might have been more luck than anything

Got their back?? Why didn't they go after Olynyk if that is what they were about? It was a sucker punch, a dirty trick by a punk.

2 games out for the starting SG in a second round series doesn't hurt your team?? Ok!

I don't hate Lebron, I dislike his whinging, I dislike his need to stack a team before committing, but I do like his superhuman like Basketball ability.

You need to stop blindly loving the guy too though! Just because JR is on the Cavs it's good to sucker punch a guy that had nothing to do with the play that hurt your teammate!

Makes me wonder if I should feel so bad about Whiteside hacking at Olynyk earlier this year.

Also, I'm liking my Bulls chances against the Cavs now that Love is out. Of course, This current series shouldn't be at game six now.

Wow, what a win. I have to disagree with you Adam about the Spurs shouldn't have won that game. They looked good all game, so did the Clips of course and it looked like experience and some big shots came through.

Every year in the big series there's some bullsh*t tough shots that go in. Just last year Manu was hitting incredible stuff vs OKC to get us through to the Finals.

There were some great plays executed, Patty Mills hit a 3 with the Baynes/Diaw double screen, Marco out of the timeout with a big 3. The Spurs scored 111 points. Execution was outstanding.

Hopefully Parker can just do a job, 10-12 points and get in to the lane and we'll be fine. Hopefully the Spurs can close out now. Patty has been amazing. Poor Baynes is getting KILLED by the refs so he'll have to adjust and be smarter.

Great series as expected. Game 6 will be a nail biter.

Fair enough! I felt that we definitely weren't getting as good quality shots as the Clips were.

All I know for sure is that I watched the whole game with the same feeling in my guys that I get when I feel an important game slipping away from us.

1-14 from 3 from the Clips. If they hit 4 or 5 or more from 14 like normal, we wouldn't have been in it!

Fair enough! I felt that we definitely weren't getting as good quality shots as the Clips were.

All I know for sure is that I watched the whole game with the same feeling in my guys that I get when I feel an important game slipping away from us.

1-14 from 3 from the Clips. If they hit 4 or 5 or more from 14 like normal, we wouldn't have been in it!

Yeah for sure, I got that feeling late in the 4th though. Just felt like Blake or Paul were due a game winner. I just really hope the Spurs can close it now.

got the day off from work (now a long 3 day weekend!), bulls vs bucks right now & then the game i want to watch spurs vs clippers =). Did Klove play his last game for the Cavs ? could be!

I am sure KLove will be back.
Geee wish I had the day off, watch a couple of games would be a good day.
Bulls destroying Bucks

Thanks for coming Milwaukee... down 62-28 and its not even half time. Possibly the biggest ever half time deficit in the playoffs? Maybe that Hornets/Nuggets game from about 7 years ago might be more, but even so....

Does Klove really want to be 3rd player on a team ? i doubt it, he says so but i'd say $ and stardom > his current situation.

Greek Freak got ejected against Mike Dunleavy on a dirty foul

Got their back?? Why didn't they go after Olynyk if that is what they were about? It was a sucker punch, a dirty trick by a punk.

2 games out for the starting SG in a second round series doesn't hurt your team?? Ok!

I don't hate Lebron, I dislike his whinging, I dislike his need to stack a team before committing, but I do like his superhuman like Basketball ability.

You need to stop blindly loving the guy too though! Just because JR is on the Cavs it's good to sucker punch a guy that had nothing to do with the play that hurt your teammate!
They didn't go after Olnyk, coz the coward refused to go in the game whenever Perkins was in! It got to the point where Olnyk went to check in, Perkins got up to check in, so Olnyk went and sat down. If you're a big enough man to dish out a dirty play, you should be man enough to deal with the repercussions. Also, Olnyk's suspension is for a season opener, JR's is for 2 PLAYOFF games, the respective games WORTHS worth cannot be compared...

They didn't go after Olnyk, coz the coward refused to go in the game whenever Perkins was in! It got to the point where Olnyk went to check in, Perkins got up to check in, so Olnyk went and sat down. If you're a big enough man to dish out a dirty play, you should be man enough to deal with the repercussions. Also, Olnyk's suspension is for a season opener, JR's is for 2 PLAYOFF games, the respective games WORTHS worth cannot be compared...
And as for disliking Lebron's whinging, I wouldn't be surprised if Tim Duncan actually believes he's never commited a foul in his life... lol!

LOL.... you think the players decide who subs in and when?? Ok... Olynyk was scared of Perkins :rolleyes:

JR Smith sucker punched someone that had NOTHING to do with Kevin Love... Perkins intentionally laid out someone who had NOTHING to do with Love... Try and justify it however you want, but it was not "revenge for Love".... it was a d*** move by Smith and it is his own fault he is missing playoff games instead of reg season.
IMO, Olynyk should have got no games (like Perkins) and Smith 3-4

And as for disliking Lebron's whinging, I wouldn't be surprised if Tim Duncan actually believes he's never commited a foul in his life... lol!

There is disagreeing/complaining.... then there is WHINGING.... Lebron is the best player in the game and carries on like a damn baby at times. If you were a fan, you should be p***ed off at the amount of times he doesn't get back on D because he is too busy carrying on about a no call.

LOL.... you think the players decide who subs in and when?? Ok... Olynyk was scared of Perkins :rolleyes:

JR Smith sucker punched someone that had NOTHING to do with Kevin Love... Perkins intentionally laid out someone who had NOTHING to do with Love... Try and justify it however you want, but it was not "revenge for Love".... it was a d*** move by Smith and it is his own fault he is missing playoff games instead of reg season.
IMO, Olynyk should have got no games (like Perkins) and Smith 3-4

There is disagreeing/complaining.... then there is WHINGING.... Lebron is the best player in the game and carries on like a damn baby at times. If you were a fan, you should be p***ed off at the amount of times he doesn't get back on D because he is too busy carrying on about a no call.
I never said Smith should not be suspended for what he done, neither have the majority of Cavs fans. But you can only take so many cheap shots from a team with nothing to lose, when the refs have no interest in controlling things... And as for your great insight about how you get your arms locked in your local rec league, good for you. That's the difference between rec league and professional sport. All sorts of bush league things happen in park footy too, doesn't make them acceptable in professional sport.

And ok, so it's on the coach then, for allowing/endorsing bush-league crap because they couldn't compete on a skill level. If he wants to use Olnyk as a goon/enforcer, then retaliation comes with the territory.

Back
Top Bottom