2014-15 NBA Playoffs Thread - SPOILERS!!!!

Yeah, I wouldn't want anyone else taking the shot for the win, just questioning why a play couldn't be drawn up to secure a higher % shot.

Then again, maybe they did draw up a play and Bron chose his own. As we know and expect, Bron does what Bron wants. Though I think he's earned that. :thumbsup:

He beat the Bulls on a last second shot and he beat the Warriors this season on a last second shot also I believe.. both long shots.

I was following the play by play and thought everything was set up for a game winner. Bummer he couldn't come through. Then I saw the shot and thought it was pretty weak, it seemed like he had a lot of space to drive.

I hope the Cavs can step up again, would be great to see a series. Don't be surprised if the refs help the Cavs by getting a GS player in foul trouble, that can change things quickly. See what happens:)

Such a small margin of error for the Cavs now. They pretty much have to be perfect every game and it'll be close.

I still believe they can win it, but it'll take a lot of IF's

I think GSW can turn up and play an average game now and still be looking at a win in the last minutes.

Lol, Lebron can't get a call, Delly touches it once and is going to the line.

Cavs have gotten gypped on a lot of non calls in the 4th and OT... Deserve to the win

Curry was so well held in check delly wore him like a glove... Klay finally got some screens he deserved and if it wasn't for him they would have gone down by more... Lebron really should be getting more calls he is getting slapped across the arms more often then not and they are letting it go... I like to see calls Made when they should be called irrespective of what team anyway with the cavs on one leg this series might be closer than expected... So far it has been nothing short of spectacular

image.jpg

So here's my 2 cents from the series so far:

-the Loss of Kyrie is series ending. The Cavs are just delaying the inevitable IMO

-Lebron really should be in the conversation for GOAT. The guy is ridiculous! If you refuse to give him the title of GOAT, then at least give him "Best All Rounder" as the guy can do it all.

-Cavs fans should stop complaining about the "lack of calls" as although they did miss some important ones today, the Cavs get a lot that aren't there as well!

-Delly was awesome! I love that a kid from Oz is getting love from the best player on the planet like that

-Curry won't shoot like that again this series, so lookout!

-JR Smith is like a yo-yo that only comes back up 1/5 tries

-TT is gonna get paid

-ISO ball won't win a title

-Blatt's game plan is always "give it to Lebron"

-Having a bigger break between G1 and G2 than G2 and G3 is stupid!

Looking forward to Wednesday!

-the Loss of Kyrie is series ending. The Cavs are just delaying the inevitable IMO

-Lebron really should be in the conversation for GOAT. The guy is ridiculous! If you refuse to give him the title of GOAT, then at least give him "Best All Rounder" as the guy can do it all.

-Cavs fans should stop complaining about the "lack of calls" as although they did miss some important ones today, the Cavs get a lot that aren't there as well!

-Delly was awesome! I love that a kid from Oz is getting love from the best player on the planet like that

-TT is gonna get paid

ISO ball and jump shooting teams can't win apparently. Somethings gotta give this series:)

I think JR and Curry will both bounce back next game.

Are you sure that's Blatt's plan? Is there any other plan? What would you do Adam? If GS are gonna play LeBron straight up and just help in the keyway, LeBron's gotta attack that. If Jordan had single coverage he'd have 60.

I didn't like how much LeBron held the ball this game, but hey, he's really the one under pressure, Blatt and the Cavs are all here for the experience, LeBron has his legacy on the line.

This is going to be a great series. I think even if the Cavs lose LeBron might get MVP, he's clearly been the most dominant.

Thoughts?

-TT is gonna get paid

Pretty much agree with all you have said...and I thought after kyrie went down in game 1 that the warriors would sweep or win it in 5, but after todays gritty game, anything is possible! I know curry was woeful but klay kept them in it...pick and roll with the Govonator hurt the warriors and bogut and green both struggled there, I reckon IF the cavs can play slow beat it out low scoring basketball they are a chance to at least make it 7 games...

ISO ball and jump shooting teams can't win apparently. Somethings gotta give this series:)

Are you sure that's Blatt's plan? Is there any other plan? What would you do Adam? If GS are gonna play LeBron straight up and just help in the keyway, LeBron's gotta attack that. If Jordan had single coverage he'd have 60.

I didn't like how much LeBron held the ball this game, but hey, he's really the one under pressure, Blatt and the Cavs are all here for the experience, LeBron has his legacy on the line.

This is going to be a great series. I think even if the Cavs lose LeBron might get MVP, he's clearly been the most dominant.

Thoughts?

I think saying Lebron's legacy is on the line is a bit harsh...he is basically leading a bunch of average players to a closer than should be finals series...even if lebron doesnt win anymore titles he is still one of the greatest of all time, you cant say that he isnt...imagine if the cavs were healthy with kyrie, love and varejao able bodied...would be a much different series I believe...

I think saying Lebron's legacy is on the line is a bit harsh...he is basically leading a bunch of average players to a closer than should be finals series...even if lebron doesnt win anymore titles he is still one of the greatest of all time, you cant say that he isnt...imagine if the cavs were healthy with kyrie, love and varejao able bodied...would be a much different series I believe...

It's not just about winning or losing the series. How he performs is a big deal.

His legacy is on the line when it's his 6th time in the Finals. 2 and 4 does not look good. This has been said on any NBA site in the last week or so.

I've had the Cavs to win from the start of this series, they may not, but I also have LeBron for MVP. So I'm cheering for the guy.

This is a guy that has "Chosen1" tattooed on his back and talks about being on Mt Rushmore and compares himself to Jordan. So no, I'm not being harsh, this is the reality for LeBron. He needs to win championships to reach his goals.

Upsets happen all of the time, and this would be one, but LeBron is the best player on the floor and GS have never been here before. They're a chance here if they can keep Curry down.

Thoughts?

I think they need to run sets to get JR some good shots instead of bailouts in the last few seconds of the clock as a start. But it will start to take a toll on Lenron if he has to keep shouldering the load.

GS will win on death alone IMO

If nothing changes from game 1&2, I would be voting for Lebron to get MVP in a losing team, but I don't think it will happen

There was so much raw emotion out of LeBron the second that game was over and after the Cavs managed to secure the victoty, the most I've ever seen. He's dialed in. I am so pumped for game 3!

Back
Top Bottom