2014-15 NBA Playoffs Thread - SPOILERS!!!!

SHATTERED!!!! pretty good season from my Wizards. Look out next season!!! WIZNATION

Wizards were unlucky that Wall was injured for most of the series. Had he been healthy, I believe the Hawks would have lost.

So I'm starting to feel edgy about this Clippers Rockets game 7. Game 6 Clippers are rolling with a double digit lead, the Rockets look done and the Clippers who have been the vastly superior team for most of this series, are assured a WCF date. Nekkminnitiknow. Clippers choke. Big time. My 4 leg multi bet has Cleveland, Atlanta, Golden State and LA advancing and there's several hundred good reasons why I need Clippers to summon the grit and will of a Game 7 one legged Chris Paul. One more sleepless night.

So I'm starting to feel edgy about this Clippers Rockets game 7. Game 6 Clippers are rolling with a double digit lead, the Rockets look done and the Clippers who have been the vastly superior team for most of this series, are assured a WCF date. Nekkminnitiknow. Clippers choke. Big time. My 4 leg multi bet has Cleveland, Atlanta, Golden State and LA advancing and there's several hundred good reasons why I need Clippers to summon the grit and will of a Game 7 one legged Chris Paul. One more sleepless night.

wow that's a big game for you then mate! 530am tomorrow morn the game is I might get up and watch. I have a feeling Rockets got this though. Dwight has been huge if he has 20pts 20reb they got this. Blake is gonna need 30 and 15 to have a chance.

wow that's a big game for you then mate! 530am tomorrow morn the game is I might get up and watch. I have a feeling Rockets got this though. Dwight has been huge if he has 20pts 20reb they got this. Blake is gonna need 30 and 15 to have a chance.
Will be a good tough game. Rockets fans will be loud and hostile and the Rockets will come out firing. I just think that the Clippers have taken them lightly after their big series lead and that may bite them in the backside. The Rockets have momentum going into their home court but I still believe Clippers were the superior team in every way, it's only how mentally locked in they can be after the last game.

Cavs v Hawks is going to be fascinating - Hawks were great during the season obviously but have seemed out of sorts this whole playoffs (vs Nets etc) but you have what it seems like a lot of NBA players saying they match up with the Cavs better than Chicago would have. And the whole underdogs story etc

The Cavs were also great to finish the season but have lost Love, Kyrie is banged up but you have Shumpert and Smith coming through as heroes (JR trolling the Knicks on trash and treasure lol) so it's easy enough to say the Cavs are going to roll the but I'm really interested in this series it's going to be great.

Cavs v Hawks is going to be fascinating - Hawks were great during the season obviously but have seemed out of sorts this whole playoffs (vs Nets etc) but you have what it seems like a lot of NBA players saying they match up with the Cavs better than Chicago would have. And the whole underdogs story etc

The Cavs were also great to finish the season but have lost Love, Kyrie is banged up but you have Shumpert and Smith coming through as heroes (JR trolling the Knicks on trash and treasure lol) so it's easy enough to say the Cavs are going to roll the but I'm really interested in this series it's going to be great.

I agree. Fascinating is the word.

Atlanta are just a solid team, very little flash, they just aren't a team that's gonna blow you away. I think they're a great chance of causing the Cavs some problems.

With the Cavs injury concerns they've certainly dealt with a fair share of adversity, maybe LeBron will be too much for Atlanta but I'm a huge D. Carroll fan and he'll need to be Kawhi like to get ATL home.

Should be interesting.

I'm intrigued about a HOU vs GS WCF match up. LAC I think are better all day long than HOU but surely Dwight has something to prove after all the rubbish he's been involved in over the years.

I agree. Fascinating is the word.

Atlanta are just a solid team, very little flash, they just aren't a team that's gonna blow you away. I think they're a great chance of causing the Cavs some problems.

With the Cavs injury concerns they've certainly dealt with a fair share of adversity, maybe LeBron will be too much for Atlanta but I'm a huge D. Carroll fan and he'll need to be Kawhi like to get ATL home.

Should be interesting.

I'm intrigued about a HOU vs GS WCF match up. LAC I think are better all day long than HOU but surely Dwight has something to prove after all the rubbish he's been involved in over the years.

I'm becoming a huge Paul Millsap fan! Some of the moves he pulled out on the wiz were sensational! I'll have to see if there is a YouTube link I can add.

However it is, to me it just seems the East teams are spluttering across the line and the West are absolutely blazing across it. The finals could end up being a sweep but I hope it's 6 games at least for some more interesting viewing.

I'm becoming a huge Paul Millsap fan! Some of the moves he pulled out on the wiz were sensational! I'll have to see if there is a YouTube link I can add.

However it is, to me it just seems the East teams are spluttering across the line and the West are absolutely blazing across it. The finals could end up being a sweep but I hope it's 6 games at least for some more interesting viewing.
Whoever comes out of the West and it's looking like GS, will take the championship in 5 games or less. East haven't got a prayer unless GS snoozes a few games. Curry for Finals MVP seems like a sure bet :)

Yep Clips down 17 after 3. Gonna need similar effort to what Rockets did the other game down 19 after 3.

Rivers on Harden? Not working....

Back
Top Bottom