2013 OCT NRL SuperCoach Competition

Okay. I'm fucked. Tigers up big and Corey Parker scores a try..

I'm been playing overall big time. Been waiting for me to get burnt.

Semi final seems about the right time too. Lol. Oh well. Shit happens

Okay. I'm f***ed. Tigers up big and Corey Parker scores a try..

I'm been playing overall big time. Been waiting for me to get burnt.

Semi final seems about the right time too. Lol. Oh well. s*** happens

Speaking way too early. Tigers were always going to get soft up the middle late in the game and Issac Luke tore them to shreds as expected

Yep maybe a little. Was pretty disheartened when Parker went over for a try after I swapped to Reynolds. If I stuck with Parker would have gotten and extra 40 points. Oh well. Isaac has swung it in my favour for the moment. Will be close from here though..

there was a few updates will post the ones that might be supercoach relevant

Brisbane
- Parker 102
- Oates 50
- Hannant 49
- McCullough 105
- Mcguire 74
- Gillet 56

Knights
- Boyd 93
- Uate 49
- Gagai 27
- Leilua 82
- Rochow 90

Souths
- Inglis 42
- Merritt 33
- Sutton 36
- Reynolds 79
- Luke 126
- Surgess 79
- Lurgess 53
- Gurgess 49
- Turgess 36

Tigers
- Nofoaluma 65
- Marshall 59
- Farah 63
- Fulton 76

looks like I've survived thru to the final to face chris and his mashed potatos.

well done all all that played in semis this weekend. im not too sure if anyones got anyone left tomorrow or not.

Good luck Jared. My team is in. I think it will be pretty difficult to go back to back but you never know. Really disappointed that my biggest pod went and got himself suspended for the big game but what can you do.

best of luck chris. im not gunah lie and say i was pretty happy about gal's efforts.

best of luck to both of you, i hope all the big guns get rested and have terrible weeks and everyones a little cheaper come next season.

Yeah agreed. I was favourite so I took the consistency of Parker. It will only take one big game from a pod to win it.
Parker offloading like a boss. With broncos down to 16 probably will play 80 too.

I'm undecided who to put the c next to. Considering Thurston or even Lyon? Probably safer with Fafita but I might not be able to afford save.

Parker offloading like a boss. With broncos down to 16 probably will play 80 too.

I'm undecided who to put the c next to. Considering Thurston or even Lyon? Probably safer with Fafita but I might not be able to afford save.

i like fifita with no gallen.

glad parker is having a game after i ummed and arred for ages who to captain.
i actually thought you would have captained parker as well.

the oates try will help you

Parker might be my captain yet. Especially if he keeps offloading like he is.

Normally would of picked Parker as captain but the vc gives me flexibility rather than being stick with the decision which is important given I consider myself as the underdog and not many pods to make up lossed ground.

Back
Top Bottom