2013 OCT NRL SuperCoach Competition

He shouldnt because he wont play again this season

But your probably right he wont be 87.5k

Brooks looks good, although had a few mistakes in him, given that he is unlikely to play again this year he will be very raw next year and with the added pressure of running the show.........time will tell.

DCE debuted at 22, Adam Reynolds debuted at 22. Both were thrown in the deep end to start an NRL season. Luke Brooks is 18, I expect him to have a lot of mistakes and I expect he will likely be a turnstile in defense considering his age....but the potential considering his age.... :cool:

DCE debuted at 22, Adam Reynolds debuted at 22. Both were thrown in the deep end to start an NRL season. Luke Brooks is 18, I expect him to have a lot of mistakes and I expect he will likely be a turnstile in defense considering his age....but the potential considering his age.... :cool:
Agreed and DCE and Reynolds both had plenty of quality and experience around them + 4 or so more years playing senior footy, Brooks is likely to have who...Sironen. Brooks maybe the future but I just don't see Tigers getting out of the current hole quickly

Agreed and DCE and Reynolds both had plenty of quality and experience around them + 4 or so more years playing senior footy, Brooks is likely to have who...Sironen. Brooks maybe the future but I just don't see Tigers getting out of the current hole quickly

Agreed. There are no illusions that he will be a short term savior. The new CEO at the Tigers has already said that he hopes to have the Tigers being competitive for a title in the 2016 season, he has left a lot of room there to build slowly around this new young group coming through.

wanted to trade in either inglis or chambers, because i knew chambers would goo huge. ended up choosing inglis as i cant see chambers dong the same vs manly, but as it stands i probably wont be in it next week now ahaha

oh well you win some you lose some, fun season will be in again next year, next year two teams for one, one for overall and one for head to head. always get stuck playing in between and bow out early, wont be making the same mistake next year. thanks again for organising ross.

Very close game between Girds and his old man. Only 4 points in it. Wonder how the updates will go tomorrow

Very close game between Girds and his old man. Only 4 points in it. Wonder how the updates will go tomorrow

i have a feeling im going to get done and its bullshit too. because maloneys second assist should be jennings. friend will get at least 4 more in updates id say, but maloney should lose 12 in my opinion, but thats just how it is i guess.

got done... checked the updates, friend gets 9 point upgrade and maloney 1 point.

Do you mean the best 4 teams or the 4 left......:D

The 4 left are:
The Juggernauaght Jared
Diggaz Dynasty Michael
Dropkicks- Mick
IlikeMyPatatoesfried Chris

I don't know about that. I reckon I'm underdog this week.

Taking a big punt on Reynolds tonight. Gotta risk it to get the biscuit. Lets go Souths. Big win tonight.

Back
Top Bottom