2013 NRL Finals discussion thread

How true are the rumours that SBW won't play?

There was another game this year where everyone said he wouldn't play and did.

Wouldn't be surprised if this was a ploy to put all the focus on him and off the rest of the team.

I reckon he will play and have a blinder.

Did I miss something? Haven't the Sharks been knocked out or is the NSW Cup Team a curtain raiser on Friday night? :whistle:

I agree with the dislike of the Manly supporters though. I took my 7 year old son to his first semi final in 2008, Manly v Dragons at Brookvale and we were on the hill, he had his little flag to wave and when I went to get food, some dog stood on his flag and snapped it, wish I had seen it. At least now we share a common dislike for them.

Can't dislike Souths supporters too much; my daughter, wife and in-laws are all Bunny tragics.... Maroubra born.

But those in the burrow.............well enough said.

Ross
Gotta keep up this banter Ross. We might be an unruly bunch of supporters but its good to have something to cheer about clubwise on the field. The dragons downward spiral after winning a GF is almost as legendary as your 11 straight. If your club had as much spirit as your supporters they might actually make some progress on the field but it seems to be buy a GF and then let the supporters/club suffer post GF. Hardly a sustainable approach to the job at hand.:p

Cheers Curtis

While we are throwing dirt at the Dragons I read that they are in a bit of financial bother and have asked the NRL for a grant in excess of 1.2 million to boost up their junior development.

I didn't think that the Dragons had any juniors as they keep stealing Canberra's!!!:p

you need money more than anyone actually, ill bet bennet isn't there next year.

Back
Top Bottom