2011 Oct NRL Supercoach Competition- $$$ FULL

Re: 2011 Oct NRL Supercoach Competition- $$$ -3 SPOTS LEFT

OK, i joined as Diggaz Dynasty. Haven't put a team together yet but will by kickoff time.

Also, i've handicapped myself too as i'm going to Thailand for 3 weeks during the season and i obviously won't have access to info like injuries / late withdrawals etc. A small form slump midseason only builds character anyways

Excellent news....welcome on board.......

Thanks holychief / chris for your payments......status noted on front page of thread....

3 spots anyone?????

I think we might all be busy following the Round 1 team news, shuffling players in and out???

Cheers
Ross

Hey my mate says he will join give me the go ahead and i will give him our code ansd i will tell you his team name I will pay my entry on wednesday and if he jooins i will pay for him then

No problem Steve...it looks like we are full if Nathraider's mate joins in.

Thanks everyone :clap:

Please arrange payments by Friday or at the very least PM me and let me know what's going on.

$27.50 to Paypal dhobden@mail2world.com (gift please to avoid fees) or PM for bank account details.

Cheers
Ross

yay a full league, the comp will be super exciting.

cheers ross for putting it all together was disappointed i couldn't be involved last year.

Thanks everyone we now have a full 16 team league.

Last year we split the prizes as follows:

1. G/Final winner
  2. Runner Up
  3. Overall Points winner
  4. Bottom 8 Grand Final winner

Is everyone happy that it remains like this??

If everyone pays our kitty will be $400, is this a fair split??

G/Final winner = $200
Runner Up = $100
Overall Points winner = $75
Bottom 8 Grand Final winner = $25

It's a pity the head to head doesn't start straight away anyway the seasons here now life can return to normal again.

Cheers
Ross

Sounds awesome Ross and thanks for setting it up. Well done everyone in filling the comp now lets all pay up and make this interesting . Best of luck to everyone and go the Tigers.

Thanks Steve payment received and original post has been updated to reflect the change.

9 paid now...

Ross

thats great news, 13 paid will be a great comp this year, got to go and fix my team now actually carney is out

hmm, a kinda put my team together in 5 minutes last night....maybe it's the Diggaz EasyBeatz this year instead of Diggaz Dynasty. Last year i finished the season with 16 trades left :O

Well My Tips Would Be

Tariq Sims
Mathew Utai
Chris Houston
Ben Ross
Justin Carney
Kyle Odonell

all under 100k .

i think at least 13/16 chris

---------- Post added 12-03-2011 at 08:22 AM ----------

Pretty Terrible Night In Terms Of Points For Me.

---------- Post added 12-03-2011 at 10:59 AM ----------

Whats the go with issac luke?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

---------- Post added 12-03-2011 at 11:00 AM ----------

surely he didnt get 0 if he did ill be pissed