2011/12 Hyundai A-League Thread

Roar and Glory share the lead at the top of the table with 6 points after Round 2.
So glad Perth finally has a star striker in the form of Smeltzy :)

So the Glory are 2 from 2, loving the look of the new squad..

I might be buying a Perth kit next week, thoughts on who i should get on the back?

So the Glory are 2 from 2, loving the look of the new squad..

I might be buying a Perth kit next week, thoughts on who i should get on the back?
I'm thinking of getting the away strip...that all depends on you're favourite player :) Neville perhaps?

Yeah i was thinking the away kit also.

Possibly Miller/Smeltz/Neville

I wouldn't put to much faith in him being there next year if you're planning of wearing it for that long. The guy changes clubs more then his undies.

It is true haha and im glad we got him, best striker to come along to Glory since Despotovski one would argue.

Well done Newcastle Jets for choosing to sign Culina instead of Smeltz.

We had one shot on goal Sunday against Wellington - horrible. Get the cheque book out Tinkler.

Technically Smeltz is the most prolific striker in the league with 51 goals in 79 games who is just behind Archie Thompson in all-time amount of goals who has had 53 goal in over 114 matches.

Roughly 65% chance of a goal per match for him...

i went to every mariners game for 3 seasons and havent been to one since Mile Jedinak Left. LOLOLOLOLOLLOL

EDIT : better rephrase that home game

i went to every mariners game for 3 seasons and havent been to one since Mile Jedinak Left. LOLOLOLOLOLLOL

EDIT : better rephrase that home game
nice are you close to Gosford?
I want to try and make an interstate game to watch Glory this year

Here are my seats. Im pretty happy with them for $150.

2011-10-08 16.22.33.jpg

nice are you close to Gosford?
I want to try and make an interstate game to watch Glory this year

1hour drive to the game. i will probably head up for the sydney game this year and the new years game. but that will do me. were off to a shocking start to the season aswell.

Happy for Glory to notch up another W on the weekend.
8a2cb6be-orig.jpg

View from my member seat, not the greatest view in the house but slightly (edit lol) worth the price of admission.

we were in line with the 18 yard box on the east side at the Shed end. Best place to be IMO, sun is the only problem but nothing a hat can't stop! And the Shed's chanting was even more hilarious than it usually is! The one after Smeltz's goal was brilliant!

Back
Top Bottom