Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Bromwich Albion

• Wigan Athletic

• Wolverhampton Wanderers

• Total voters
He is a good player, and if he wants more money at his age, then that's up to him, although he wasn't being paid peanuts at Arsenal. Will be a big risk for whoever takes him.
I am sure in the future though he'll realise he made a mistake. He was idolised last season at Arsenal and could've finished his career as a club great, but won't be appreciated like that anywhere else. Believe Juventus have given him until the 7th to make up his mind whether he wants to join them. City it seems have turned their attention to Higuain, not sure they need another striker though anyway.
In saying that, if he apologised and decided to stay, wouldn't be such a bad thing :whistle:

carroll not coming to upton park on loan either. thank god. altho we could use someone. but not him.
apparantly RVP will be a united player next week. just a rumour. but unless the gunners re-think their wage cap, there gonna be a bit of a feeder team i think. gotta pay up if you want the big players...hopefully podolski and giroud can take some of the pressure off.
city to win it again i think. and a little easier this time aswell.

best signing so far? potential wise...
hazard or podolski for me. giroud and marin both look solid also.

best signing so far? potential wise...
hazard or podolski for me. giroud and marin both look solid also.
Cazorla. Guys world class, still can't believe Arsenal signed him.
RVP odds on I believe to join United. Still can't quite believe he'd sign for them, but time will tell.

allens not bad, but considering RVP is valued at 25mill, i think liverpool have paid over the top again at 15mill. then again player valuations have lost any sense of normality in recent years...

With a week to go - time for a 12/13 season thread fellas??

yep. should i start one, or you got it covered?

allens not bad, but considering RVP is valued at 25mill, i think liverpool have paid over the top again at 15mill. then again player valuations have lost any sense of normality in recent years...

You do the honours Mak - I want a grand introduction with trumpets and cheerleaders!!

Agree with player evaluations, but what are the contract situations with RVP and Allen, RVP was this his last year on his contract?, Allen had at least 2years, this also attributes to the price of the transfer...

Agree with player evaluations, but what are the contract situations with RVP and Allen, RVP was this his last year on his contract?, Allen had at least 2years, this also attributes to the price of the transfer...

yeah, this is RVPs last year, but he was valued the same at the start of last season aswell. plus he hadnt announced he wouldnt sign a new contract. plus RVP has epl experience and hes a regular for the national team. or forget about RVP and just look at nasri who went for the same. podolski was only 12mill. but liverpool do seem to over value everyone. they want 25mill for agger?!
im not so suprised at the high amounts being spent, as the lack of consistancy in value:ability ratio.
city the only team not to spend a cent so far. even worse, they still havent let ayone go...

Back
Top Bottom