Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Bromwich Albion

• Wigan Athletic

• Wolverhampton Wanderers

• Total voters
Laughable especially with what Suarez went through, he should have taken it to court...

terry hasnt started going through what suarez did yet, and hes already been through more. he still has to be punished by the FA. if they go easy on him, then yeah, hes got off lucky. we'll see. if he doesnt get the same as suarez, theres something wrong...

Laughable especially with what Suarez went through, he should have taken it to court...

Interesting this. The only reason JT was taken to court was becuse a member of the QPR public complained to the police. I wonder whether Suarez woulda been found guilty if tried. He did admit to using racist terms - just pled he didn't know they were considered racist.

Can someone remind me the punishment that the FA has given JT for this incident....
It's still to go before the FA, even saying "No I didn't call u a black $%^$&%" is an offence so he should receive some punishment... They're basically deciding what to do as we write...

Can someone remind me the punishment that the FA has given JT for this incident....

be set sometime before the start of the season. really interested to see what they decide. lj's right in saying that theyre pretty much making it up as they go. pretty cut and dry for me tho. he deserves exactly the same amount of time as suarez, since he was punished for the word, not the context. pretty much exactly the same scenario. somehow i dont think he'll get that tho. im not confident in the FA being that fair...
carroll to westham? please god no...'pool say they dont want to loan him out, but hes available for sale. good move.
once again, going into the season thinking good things are happening @ anfield. see what happens tho...
zlatan to psg. wow...

Evra is the biggest filthy piece of shit in the game of Football. If the Reds do sell Suarez like i've always wanted them to I hope he breaks evras legs first.

Carroll wants to stay and fight for his future, i reckon it could work out good if he played the way he did at the end of the season but its going to be hard and different with a new manager now

The dude is total scum and a cheat. There is no denying it.

Well you overboard in breaking his legs.

And i will deny it. He aint no cheat. He has balls to stand up for what he believes in which makes him more of a man than most.

Well you overboard in breaking his legs.

And i will deny it. He aint no cheat. He has balls to stand up for what he believes in which makes him more of a man than most.

The breaking the legs things wasn't meant to be actually break his legs.

The guys is a flat out cheat, dives, dirty tackles, the shaking the hand thing that he tried to get Suarez in more trouble. Try looking at him without Untied eyes.

I could be wrong but didn't Evra admit to calling Suarez the worst possible thing you could call a South American? Or was that something I might have picked up in the press?

Back
Top Bottom