Warney

Number 20.
Real Name
Anthony
eBay User
tazzad1109
Hello All,

FOOTBALL SEASON IS BACK!!!

Club Friendlies are over and we prepare for the new EPL Season!

Feel free to throw your opinions in.. Nothing like a bit of banter but make sure we don't go over the top on United.. or City ;)

Also your predictions would be good, Can United defend their 10/11 title? Who's going to be top-scorer? Who's going to get the sack first?... use your imaginations!

I will do my best to throw up Results and goal scorers each round, and an odd match report here and there.

GO UNITED! :worthy:
Cheers!

Nooooow in the BLUE corner, weighing in with 100 trillion pounds....current FA Cup holders and home of the hottest fans in the universe (Natalie Pike - keep safe search on Warney) it's Manchester City!!!! LAst year I hoped for top 4 and a cup, got both. This year I want a CL quarter and the EPL title. I still think we'll struggle for the title, especially if we go on a run in the CL. We're not quite experienced enough to perform in both comps. But it'll be fun to follow.

Good to see a vote for Stoke in the poll!!!!

Nooooow in the BLUE corner, weighing in with 100 trillion pounds....current FA Cup holders and home of the hottest fans in the universe (Natalie Pike - keep safe search on Warney) it's Manchester City!!!! LAst year I hoped for top 4 and a cup, got both. This year I want a CL quarter and the EPL title. I still think we'll struggle for the title, especially if we go on a run in the CL. We're not quite experienced enough to perform in both comps. But it'll be fun to follow.

Good to see a vote for Stoke in the poll!!!!

no, just no.

-_-

For the record first Silverware this season goes to.......

manchester-united-community-shield_2632781.jpg

Happy 125th to Dial Square, Royal Arsenal, Woolwich Arsenal, and finally, the only invincible team in the leagues history, The Arsenal (ok the 2nd ever invincible team) Lets have a cracker and win something. Anything.

itll be between chelsea and united again i think. maybe arsenal can push if they manage to keep their players, otherwise theyll fight it out with city. intersting to see how liverpool do but personally i dont think theyre that dangerous.
goldenboot? im gonna guess van persie...even though he might already be injured.
first to get sacked? alan pardew.

itll be between chelsea and united again i think. maybe arsenal can push if they manage to keep their players, otherwise theyll fight it out with city. intersting to see how liverpool do but personally i dont think theyre that dangerous.
goldenboot? im gonna guess van persie...even though he might already be injured.
first to get sacked? alan pardew.

I think Pardew will survive. My tip is Owen Coyle or Steve Bruce (if Sunderland start poorly).

Im a Man U fan but i think it might be hard to overcome Chelsea for the title.

I reckon Fernando Torres will have blistering season this year

He might even win the Golden Boot

I reckon Rooney will bounce back this season.. also will have a keen eye on Suarez, Gervinho and a few others for the golden boot..

Expecting United to win it again this season but it'll be much more closer than what it ended up being last season!

Also i think Lindegaard will get majority of the keeping early in the season for United to help De Gea adapt to conditions..

I still cant see how Torres and Drogba can operate in the same system together. They both are used to playing the lone striker role.

If Torres gets 10 games into the season with only 1 or 2 goals the Chelsea fans will be asking for his head.

I reckon Rooney will bounce back this season.. also will have a keen eye on Suarez, Gervinho and a few others for the golden boot..

Expecting United to win it again this season but it'll be much more closer than what it ended up being last season!

Also i think Lindegaard will get majority of the keeping early in the season for United to help De Gea adapt to conditions..

gervinho would be a shock. no-ones ever won it in their first season. suarez is an interesting pick tho. forgot about him.
id be suprised if de gea got benched aswell. the best way to adapt is to play...?

---------- Post added 08-08-2011 at 08:14 PM ----------

I still cant see how Torres and Drogba can operate in the same system together. They both are used to playing the lone striker role.

If Torres gets 10 games into the season with only 1 or 2 goals the Chelsea fans will be asking for his head.

if torres gets 10 games into the season without an injury the chelsea fans should just be thankful...

gervinho would be a shock. no-ones ever won it in their first season. suarez is an interesting pick tho. forgot about him.
id be suprised if de gea got benched aswell. the best way to adapt is to play...?

Yeah but remember "the blind venetian" (Taibi) - Fergie's not always been the best judge of keepers. Perhaps he will work him into it.

taibi didnt cost 20mill. i think its a bit of an over-reaction. he was slow on the dzeko shot, but other than that he did what he needed to when he needed to. played well. safe hands. even made a good diving save.
i guess we'll see come saturday. personally id like to see him turn out to be a flop, but thats just so i can slag off fergie...

1) Arsenal (pending no more departures, and I don't mean Bendtner and Eboue)
2) Manchester United
3) Manchester City
4) Chelsea
5) Tottenham
6) Liverpool
---
18) Swansea City
19) Wolves
20) West Brom

Golden Boot: RVP (barring much injury)
First gaff to go: Neil Warnock

sorry im gunah go ahead and hi-jack lukes post. lol. with the correct changes ;) lol

1) Manchester United
2) Manchester City
3) Liverpool
4) Chelsea
5) Arsenal
6) Tottenham
---
18) Blackburn/Aston Villa
19) Swansea City
20) Wolves

Golden Boot: Luis Suarez

That's a good list - I cant quite see Liverpool finishing 3rd though.

sorry im gunah go ahead and hi-jack lukes post. lol. with the correct changes ;) lol

1) Manchester United
2) Manchester City
3) Liverpool
4) Chelsea
5) Arsenal
6) Tottenham
---
18) Blackburn/Aston Villa
19) Swansea City
20) Wolves

Golden Boot: Luis Suarez

1) Chelsea
2) Man City
3) Man United
4) Liverpool
5) Arsenal
6) Tottenham
---
18) Wigan
19) Bolton
20) Wolves

Golden Boot: Fernando Torres
1st Manger to go: Roberto Martinez (Wigan Manger)

Gooo Liverpool!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom