Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Bromwich Albion

• Wigan Athletic

• Wolverhampton Wanderers

• Total voters
So you're in the 'he dropped his hand' corner? And he's a cheat and scum for that one apparent action??

If anyone isn't in that corner then I think they are blind. And no that's not the only reason. I just used that as a reference being that it was relevant to the link posted above.

I'm not and I have 20/20 vision. Liverpool fans see what they wanna see.Sure his hand drops a bit but what does Suarez's do! He wasn't shaking hands anyway...

I don't have Evra in the scum basket and I hate United as much as the next bloke. Suarez on the other hand carries the friggin Olympic flag for the scum team... he's dived all over the shop, got Jack Rodwell sent off last year when he barely touched him, gave the bird to the Fulham fans - he has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. And I have no axe to grind against LFC.

I'm not and I have 20/20 vision. Liverpool fans see what they wanna see.Sure his hand drops a bit but what does Suarez's do! He wasn't shaking hands anyway...

I don't have Evra in the scum basket and I hate United as much as the next bloke. Suarez on the other hand carries the friggin Olympic flag for the scum team... he's dived all over the shop, got Jack Rodwell sent off last year when he barely touched him, gave the bird to the Fulham fans - he has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. And I have no axe to grind against LFC.

Not in this case mate, I've wanted him out of the club for a long time.

Suarez should know by now that his limited intelect is no match for the english media and he just needs to shut up and score goals.

Suarez is still pleading his innocence http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...uis-Suarez-reopens-race-row-Patrice-Evra.html
Would be surprised if the FA sting JT, would sort of contradict them allowing him to go the Euros

this is exactly why they waited to start the proceedings. so they could let him go to euro. surely he has to get something...?!

evra is a dirty player, but scum is over the top i think. suarez is a diver and a fool, but hes creative and exciting to watch at least. something liverpool lack...

dempsey to liverpool. would be a quality signing, but i think hed just wither away like so many other good players that go to anfield.
berba to AC milan? he must be leaving, even if it isnt to milan?

AC milan fans held a mock funeral for the club after the sales of zlatan and thiago silva. the milan board have said that any fan disappointed, could get a refund on season tickets.
adelaide utd have offered a trial to dexter rosales, former ajax and valencia player. only problem is, he doesnt exist. ajax have said that no-one of that name has ever played there, and when they looked to discover more about the player, they found he was using a picture of mauro rosales.
adelaide utd are still interested to see who turns up.

After a while of speculation, looking increasingly likely Arsenal will sign Santi Cazorla from Malaga. Fantastic pickup, has been a pretty good window for us so far. Haven't lost any players of note, just need to offload the Lying Dutchman sooner rather than later

A few small things Van Persie has said in the past, like never wanting to leave Arsenal. Claiming he's not leaving for money, but for ambition and that the club has none. Even attempting to get fans on his side and against the club by claiming in his poxy statement that club CEO was on holiday in the US and will try talk to him about his future when he returns. Gazidis was in England at the time, let alone not on holiday.
Little things, but not a Van Persie fan anymore.

Cazorla on his way to London...

A few small things Van Persie has said in the past, like never wanting to leave Arsenal. Claiming he's not leaving for money, but for ambition and that the club has none. Even attempting to get fans on his side and against the club by claiming in his poxy statement that club CEO was on holiday in the US and will try talk to him about his future when he returns. Gazidis was in England at the time, let alone not on holiday.

the sooner he leaves the better im sick of waking up every morning look on the net and he's in the headlines again and again...to be honest i never have liked the bloke one bit probably cause he's a gooner

Yeh well, he is a fantastic player and is being underpaid currently. He is made out of glass though so good luck to him if he wants to go to a better team; hope that he and Arse get paid accordingly!

Yeh well, he is a fantastic player and is being underpaid currently. He is made out of glass though so good luck to him if he wants to go to a better team; hope that he and Arse get paid accordingly!

He is a good player, and if he wants more money at his age, then that's up to him, although he wasn't being paid peanuts at Arsenal. Will be a big risk for whoever takes him.
I am sure in the future though he'll realise he made a mistake. He was idolised last season at Arsenal and could've finished his career as a club great, but won't be appreciated like that anywhere else. Believe Juventus have given him until the 7th to make up his mind whether he wants to join them. City it seems have turned their attention to Higuain, not sure they need another striker though anyway.

He is a good player, and if he wants more money at his age, then that's up to him, although he wasn't being paid peanuts at Arsenal. Will be a big risk for whoever takes him.
I am sure in the future though he'll realise he made a mistake. He was idolised last season at Arsenal and could've finished his career as a club great, but won't be appreciated like that anywhere else. Believe Juventus have given him until the 7th to make up his mind whether he wants to join them. City it seems have turned their attention to Higuain, not sure they need another striker though anyway.
oh well, west ham isn't in the running for him so stuff him :p

Back
Top Bottom