2010 Topps Triple Threads Football 2 box Break !

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
So after a mild insanity attack on "Black Friday" which severely damaged the ol' credit card, I have some new NFL breaks to share ! First off, Topps Triple Threads. A premium product, with only 12 cards per box, 2 of which are memorabila cards, one each of these Auto'd. Had seen some scans around and some of the die cuts word things looked a bit funky, but these cards look very nice in hand...

Not terribly bad breaks, but of course one card saved it for me !:thumbsup:

The final count -

Base /1350 - 12
Brown parallel /499 - 4
Green Parallel /299 - 3
Gold Parallel /99 - 1

Triple Threads Auto Team RC - Eric Decker 11/99 "DEN"
Triple Threads Auto Relic - Matthew Stafford 12/18 "PRIDE OF DETROIT"
Triple Threads Relic Combo Sepia - Williams/LaFell/Sanders 6/27 "3RD RD WRS"
Triple Threads Relic - Sam Bradford 32/36 "FUTURE *STAR*" :thumbsup::D

In all not bad and I'm temped to go another box...when the C/Card has healed !

2010TTT0102 (Medium).jpg

cards look great mate, well done, havent seen too much NFL around until your arrival. keep it up ;)

havent seen too much NFL around until your arrival. keep it up ;)

Yeah, what's up with that ? A few here seem to have a passing interest, but not many full on active NFL collectors ? Would have thought there'd be a few around these days with all the ONE coverage etc....

hahaha well i know there is a few that pick up the odd thing like jaames, greencardy, etcc but know full on box breakers like yourself. i enjoy the game, but the ufc cards are my thing.

My favorite sport is NFL but I don't collect much other than Broncos and Manny Fernandez.

If there were more collectors to trade with in Australia I would probably bust boxes. But I must say your box breaks have me interested in buying some.

Same here, have gotten into the baseball this year but now that is over the NFL has got me back interested. used to be an avid fan years ago watching Elway, Marino, Payton, Montana et al. Have got a soft spot for the Bears and have a few of their cards including some Kyle Orton rookie autos and GU. Have got a few 'hot packs' coming from ebay so will post anything interesting. And agree with the comment about AusRams box breaks, can feel the wallet twitching!!

Wow, 4 cases...Good Luck with them and I hope you get something really special out of them...be interested to hear what you pull from them...

Back
Top Bottom