2010 NRL Champions Error Cards

Diggaz TC

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
diggaztradingcards
Ok, So i order NRL Champs by the caseload and the last 3 cases had massive issues with JDC cards alignment.

Each time i've sent them off and Select has replaced them.

Recently i got another 2 sets back from Select and only just got to checking them this morning. The first set was mostly ok except the Cowboys, Roosters and Warriors still off alignment.

The 2nd set got interesting. The first 45 JDC cards all had little bumps all over the front of the cards...useless and will be sent back again. The next 45 cards and perfect on the front but have the wrong back (and most of the backs are printed upside down as well).
eg. John Morris JDC on front, the back is an upside down Blake Fergusson (the back of Blake's JDC card, not the front)
This occurs all the way down to Ben Cross who has the back of Checklist 1 upside down printed on the back of his JDC card.

So, are these cards worth anything or should i just send them straight back for replacement again?

None of them are Dragons.

Sharks i have 6 cards but the 12 players from the team set :lol:

Front of card 51 has upside down back of 40
Front of card 50 has upside down back of 41
etc etc. So all 12 players from the team set feature....one way or the other ;)

I also have the entire Titans team set with the entire upside down back of Raiders team set
The full Sea Eagles team set with the full upside down back of Bulldogs team set
The full Storm team set with the upside down back of Broncos team set
The firt 3 Newcastle JDCs which have the backs of the 3 checklist cards on the reverse side.

I've tried to do a search on eBay and can't find anymore yet. The only one i find is the Sutton/Coote from last year which was part of the initial release.

hmmm id send them straight back say this is ridculous and ask for something more in compensation

Back
Top Bottom