2010 Champions Check list error

z240

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Craig
eBay User
z-240
Hi all, Has any one else noticed the checklist error on #3 ?
Duplicated IS insert names both sides & not completed JDC lists.
I sent an email to Select. Great proofing job by some one. :whistle:
cheers Craig

---------- Post added 30-03-2010 at 11:31 AM ----------

Email reply receivied from Select.

Hi Craig
Yes we are aware of the printing issue and in due course will be reprinting. It will take some time though.
I will make an announcement on the website as soon as possible regarding how to acquire replacements.
Regards
Select

select just so reliable. the only thing they seem to get right is redemptions

I found another mistake. The used the same Glen Buttriss picture as the Telegraph set for the Jarrod Croker JDC :yellow: They don't even look the same!

Hey the Chris Bailey card (#65) has been printed without the team colour-coded strip up the left hand side of the front of the card. Or is it just mine???

In addition to all of the above, of the four and a half boxes I have opened so far I have had quite a few cards come out of the pack damaged, ie a huge crease. Spoke to redtorana and he has found the same as well.......................:(

---------- Post added 05-04-2010 at 10:08 AM ----------

Hey the Chris Bailey card (#65) has been printed without the team colour-coded strip up the left hand side of the front of the card. Or is it just mine???

all mine are the same as well.....................lol

In addition to all of the above, of the four and a half boxes I have opened so far I have had quite a few cards come out of the pack damaged, ie a huge crease. Spoke to redtorana and he has found the same as well.......................:(

I have a few issues with the quality of the cards. All the impact sigs I have pulled bar one have been damaged and alot of commons have the same issue.

I think the machine that cuts the cards needs to be looked at. I had issues with damaged cards in the 2009 classic as well.

Would i be correct in assuming cards are made in China?, i also had the same issue as well...

I have a few issues with the quality of the cards. All the impact sigs I have pulled bar one have been damaged and alot of commons have the same issue.

I think the machine that cuts the cards needs to be looked at. I had issues with damaged cards in the 2009 classic as well.

Would i be correct in assuming cards are made in China?, i also had the same issue as well...

No you would be wrong although it would make sense. Select Australia must take the responsibility for the errors.

2010 Champions designed and printed in Australia..........

The 2010 Tags were designed in Australia and printed in China though

Ross

It's funny people mention the Impact Sigs - all of the ones I have pulled in a box and a half have all been pretty sharp. And they were from two seperate sources.

I have opened 2 cases and 1 box (25 boxes) so far and have only had one damaged card whcih was an impact sig that had a knick out of it. The rest have been pretty sweet.

There will always be boxes that get through with damaged cards usually as a result of the cutting or printing machines screwing up and whoever is working those machines goes to sleep. Last year i went through 6 cases of Champions and there was one particular case that had two boxes worth of JDC cards that had the printing alignment completly off centre. Had to send them all into Select and they replaced them.

I have opened 2 cases and 1 box (25 boxes) so far and have only had one damaged card whcih was an impact sig that had a knick out of it. The rest have been pretty sweet.

There will always be boxes that get through with damaged cards usually as a result of the cutting or printing machines screwing up and whoever is working those machines goes to sleep. Last year i went through 6 cases of Champions and there was one particular case that had two boxes worth of JDC cards that had the printing alignment completly off centre. Had to send them all into Select and they replaced them.

6 cases wtffffffff

Back
Top Bottom