2009 Select Cricket case share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update Ming and for doing this for us :thumbsup: A sicky is looking good for Monday :D
Been getting a bit toey to bust these, even hit 3 newsagents this morning looking to grab 20packs and a folder and none of them knew what I was talking about:(

Yep great work Ming!! Thanks for all the legwork in getting these out so quick to us all.

Are they being sold in newsagents? I thought it was a hobby shop only release??

Are they being sold in newsagents? I thought it was a hobby shop only release??

Would explain some of the blank stares I encountered :blink:

Same newsagents stocked the NRL and AFL champions but not the Classic or Pinnacle...

Yes, thanks Ming for getting the boxes out so quickly. Am looking forward to Monday :D

In terms of whether the cards are being sold at newsagents, I've only come across 1 newsagent in my vicinity so far that is selling the cards.

Would explain some of the blank stares I encountered :blink:

Same newsagents stocked the NRL and AFL champions but not the Classic or Pinnacle...

Newsagents have been allocated a maximum of 1200 boxes between them. And only allowed one box at a time... these were the new rules from JHL this year... SO less newsagents will have them this year...

Do you have an idea of what time today we will receive the cards?
I'm in Melbourne..

Do you have an idea of what time today we will receive the cards?
I'm in Melbourne..

Of course he does, he is hand delivering them all!!!!!

Not really, Ming was posting them out on Friday so your postman/woman should deliver them to you today whatever time they deliver your mail. Of course reliant if you are in an express post area or not.

Tommorow is the young Nathraiders birthday and he is looking forward to opening his box when it arrives and maybe getting a special card for his birthday:)

What a success Ming! Thank you! I am sure all are happy with your service!
Look forward to doing it again next year :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom