2009 Select Cricket case share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently 13 out of 16 boxes gone in the 3rd case. 3 boxes remaining if anyone is keen to get in at this great price. I believe the 3rd one won't happen unless all boxes have been sold.

Hi Guys, I will get another two.

8 all up for me,

Craig

---------- Post added 05-11-2009 at 12:31 PM ----------

Damn it,

Just spoke to the boss, I will take 9 boxes. That should sort out the last case.

How and whom do I pay??

Craig

ok boys will do a 3rd case. Will shoot out and update details tomorrow. No internet at home at the moment.
cheers

Cases have been ordered and paid for.

---------- Post added 07-11-2009 at 05:04 PM ----------

There is now a spare spot in the case share due to a member pulling out.

There is now a spare spot in the case share due to a member pulling out.

Ahh bugger it! I will take this unwanted box, according to the first post, it seems like it is box number 13 from case2??? If so, I will take it :thumbsup:

PM me please :)

Ok, with the fantastic response we have had with the case share, Ming (gomoto) has kindly given us two of the case cards to give away to the case share participants.

Once gomoto has confirmed everyones payments (i've paid this morning), I will do a draw similar to the draws we did for the other comps we had recently. One entry for each box purchased.

Thanks Ming!

Ok, with the fantastic response we have had with the case share, Ming (gomoto) has kindly given us two of the case cards to give away to the case share participants.

Once gomoto has confirmed everyones payments (i've paid this morning), I will do a draw similar to the draws we did for the other comps we had recently. One entry for each box purchased.

Thanks Ming!

Sounds awesome...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom