2009 Select Cricket case share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All
Just signed up for this after seeing you guys talking about the new cricket release. Can you put me down for 2 boxes please. Not fussed which numbers.

looking forward to getting into the oz card trader community. i collect and trade cricket cards.

I've just updated the first post of the thread with the sell sheet.

thanks mate. Changing providers at the moment and having a few problems with the home pc.

---------- Post added 30-10-2009 at 02:33 PM ----------

I'd definately be in for 2 boxes but cant afford it until the 13th of november.. not sure on a release date so if this is too late just let me know.

cheers

pm sent. :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 30-10-2009 at 03:50 PM ----------

OK Guys - first 2 cases are filled. Unless there is enough interest in a 3rd case l wot be starting another one.
Happy to put people on a stand by list in case some-one pulls out.

That AB will be mine! Muwahahaha :p

Noooooooooo :eek:

---------- Post added 30-10-2009 at 05:01 PM ----------

GoMoto said:
OK Guys - first 2 cases are filled. Unless there is enough interest in a 3rd case l wot be starting another one.
Happy to put people on a stand by list in case some-one pulls out.

WhoooHooo Great stuff ming! :thumbsup:

ill go on a stand by list. and also most likely go down on the third case share

Hi,

I am a little new to ozcardtrader but am a collector I was hoping that i might be able to get on the case share?? I would be interested in 6 boxes. Am happy to pay via bank account or paypal or how ever requested.

i have had many dealings with mambo dan via ebay (I am sure he would vouch for me), you may know me by chodges75 or our store Memorabilia, Cards and Cricket.

Anyway, would like the opportunity if available

Thanks,

Craig

Hi Howzat,

thanks for the welcome. I have constantly got these cards and the platinums all the time so if anyone want to do a share buy again, then i would be willing to help out.

I am also trying my hardest to try and get some heritage cards (captains and Invincibles, even the elusive Keith Miller one's.

Craig

Hi,

I am a little new to ozcardtrader but am a collector I was hoping that i might be able to get on the case share?? I would be interested in 6 boxes. Am happy to pay via bank account or paypal or how ever requested.

i have had many dealings with mambo dan via ebay (I am sure he would vouch for me), you may know me by chodges75 or our store Memorabilia, Cards and Cricket.

Anyway, would like the opportunity if available

Thanks,

Craig

welcome to the site :wave:, pm sent regarding case share.

Put me down for a box.

BTW The flyer i have says there are 12 boxes in each case. Thought I should mention this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom