2009 Select Cricket case share

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a wonderful gesture! Thanks Guys :thumbsup: Paid for my other box last nite :)

Good luck everyone!

Ok - this is the case card draw. I have drawn a list of 48 numbers and randomised it and sent the list to another member so they know what the list is and can't be changed.

What I now need is someone to go to RANDOM.ORG - List Randomizer and put the following list of names in and hit randomize. We will take the first list randomised and posted. We will then match it up with the random number list already produced. The people with 1 & 2 next to their name after the lists are matched up win the case cards.

HEres the list. Please go to RANDOM.ORG - List Randomizer and enter the list of names below and click randomise. Copy and paste the list here.

Richo
Rusty Nails
Jacko
howzat
BLOWN8
BLOWN8
crows2009
crows2009
May-z
nathraider
bjs127
howzat
Mamboblue72
Mamboblue72
Sacha
Sacha
bjs127
bjs127
bjs127
Graham
Graham
Richo
Richo
sonej38
aussiecricketer
Billyhoyle
boomboom-84
boomboom-84
howzat
bombersfc
aussiecricketer
looselips666
hodgie
hodgie
hodgie
hodgie
hodgie
hodgie
hodgie
hodgie
hodgie
pommiealex
pommiealex
Graham
Graham
pacer67
pacer67
Iluvrefractors

Ok - this is the case card draw. I have drawn a list of 48 numbers and randomised it and sent the list to another member so they know what the list is and can't be changed.

What I now need is someone to go to RANDOM.ORG - List Randomizer and put the following list of names in and hit randomize. We will take the first list randomised and posted. We will then match it up with the random number list already produced. The people with 1 & 2 next to their name after the lists are matched up win the case cards.

HEres the list. Please go to RANDOM.ORG - List Randomizer and enter the list of names below and click randomise. Copy and paste the list here.

Here's the list that I've just done:

Billyhoyle
pommiealex
sonej38
hodgie
hodgie
hodgie
Sacha
Graham
Jacko
howzat
boomboom-84
pommiealex
BLOWN8
hodgie
bjs127
crows2009
Rusty Nails
Richo
bjs127
howzat
howzat
Mamboblue72
bjs127
Graham
hodgie
Richo
looselips666
hodgie
hodgie
BLOWN8
Iluvrefractors
hodgie
aussiecricketer
crows2009
Graham
hodgie
boomboom-84
bombersfc
Richo
Graham
nathraider
Mamboblue72
Sacha
bjs127
pacer67
aussiecricketer
pacer67
May-z

Thanks mate!!

The list of numbers I did and sent to GoMoto was

So ... match them up and we have ........

21 Billyhoyle
11 pommiealex
36 sonej38
31 hodgie
19 hodgie
30 hodgie
8 Sacha
24 Graham
10 Jacko
18 howzat
32 boomboom-84
14 pommiealex
2 BLOWN8
12 hodgie
27 bjs127
29 crows2009
16 Rusty Nails
13 Richo
34 bjs127
23 howzat
37 howzat
5 Mamboblue72
3 bjs127
43 Graham
38 hodgie
47 Richo
6 looselips666
46 hodgie
1 hodgie
39 BLOWN8
15 Iluvrefractors
45 hodgie
4 aussiecricketer
7 crows2009
44 Graham
33 hodgie
28 boomboom-84
17 bombersfc
22 Richo
40 Graham
35 nathraider
9 Mamboblue72
26 Sacha
48 bjs127
42 pacer67
41 aussiecricketer
20 pacer67
25 May-z

CASE CARD WINNERS ARE hodgie & BLOWN8

Thanks mate!!

The list of numbers I did and sent to GoMoto was

So ... match them up and we have ........

CASE CARD WINNERS ARE hodgie & BLOWN8

No problem Graham.

Congrats to hodgie and BLOWN8 - well done guys!

Fingers crossed for the rest of us to pick up some good cards as well ;)

hodgie will get first pick and BLOWN8 will get the second pick. Will let you know which case cards are available when l open the cases.

I pulled #3! :mad:

I remember Daz (BLOWN8) writing somewhere in a previous thread how much he hated sketch cards so there is a big likelihood that he will not want his second prize.....I however loooooooooooove sketch cards and will be happy to take his case card :thumbsup::whistle:

hodgie will get first pick and BLOWN8 will get the second pick. Will let you know which case cards are available when l open the cases.

Did your cases get sent today?? have heard others have been sent, expecting delivery 2morro...

Hi guys,

Wow, I am stoked. This is the first time that i have have bought more than one box at a time.

Again to Ming, thankyou so much for the opportunity. A very nice suprise at the end of a long hard day.

Congrats to blown8, hopefully everyone else gets some great cards. Looking forward to it.

Craig

Ok, with the fantastic response we have had with the case share, Ming (gomoto) has kindly given us two of the case cards to give away to the case share participants.

Once gomoto has confirmed everyones payments (i've paid this morning), I will do a draw similar to the draws we did for the other comps we had recently. One entry for each box purchased.

Thanks Ming!

WoW dude good on ya!
With all the effort it take to do a Case Share I mas MORE than happy to see you get them ALL :)
Good luck to all involved and well done Hodgie & Blown8 :)

I pulled #3! :mad:

I remember Daz (BLOWN8) writing somewhere in a previous thread how much he hated sketch cards so there is a big likelihood that he will not want his second prize.....I however loooooooooooove sketch cards and will be happy to take his case card :thumbsup::whistle:

If that's the case, we'll have a redraw :p:p

thanks everyone, thats awesome :D

haha funny brad :p
but your right im actually not the biggest fan of the sketch card but hey, im stoked to get one. and as there are only 2 in the whole set im happy to have one of them. thanks heaps for this ming, your a legend :thumbsup:
well done hodgie.

Guys will be off line till probaby Sunday(still no internet connection at home), but will get boxes out no later than Friday.

Ming is offline so no update from him. But if he gets them today then he should have them out today and yes you will have them Monday if you are in an Express Post area :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom